Lobo vs. Lieberman on eve of Sweet 16 | The Boneyard

Lobo vs. Lieberman on eve of Sweet 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Nancy Lieberman's statement about the top 4 seeds going into the third round and their chances of not being in New Orleans:

"Those four would have to actually fall on their face. Now there’s parity beneath them, but those four would have to absolutely mail it in and have a horrible tournament, and I can’t see it happening.”

Rebecca Lobo's statement about the top 4 seeds going into the third round:

"I think other teams can make it to the Final Four, but I highly doubt any team outside those four can win the whole thing.”

A UConn education is priceless. Making clueless and classless remarks is not exactly new for NL, but as TJI of WHB noted in her lead-in to the article link, four #1 seeds in the FF had only happened twice in 31 years, so why denigrate in advance any top team that doesn't make it? Plus, NL just doesn't know enough about WCBB to be shooting out these types of statements. But at least we know Baylor and Stanford's mail service must be working well.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That is interesting. I don't think anyone believes Baylor or Stanford "Mailed it in". You are right - Rebecca nailed it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom