Liverpool! | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Liverpool!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Look how nice the fixtures are setting up for Liverpool in the upcoming weeks:

Tough game tomorrow but at least it comes with the maximum days off.

FA Cup game against the worst remaining side on Sunday so the 1st team gets 6 days off before they play the Hammers on Wednesday. Game four days later against Southampton before two full weeks off.

Liverpool isn't the best off the break. But they get to play bottom of the table Norwich as a tune-up before going to play at Atletico in the CL.

The three EPL games before the replay are against West Ham, Watford and Bournmouth. Not exactly murderer's row. I think Atletico is going to have their hands full.

Reaction Score
it's too bad the FA cup tie will kick off same time as UCMBB tip in Hartford - does ESPN+ offer replays? I am not sure that I have tried that yet

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
it's too bad the FA cup tie will kick off same time as UCMBB tip in Hartford - does ESPN+ offer replays?
The replay will be available on ESPN+. They have an English FA Cup selection on the "Leagues" line.

Reaction Score
I thought Wolves were going to hang on for a point, then I thought they were going to tie it up after LIV went ahead. Very good game. An amazing save by Alisson and a couple poor attempts at finishing. Wolves had the best chance to win a game against this juggernaut than any side in a long time.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I willing to say that I think Liverpool will win the EPL this season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Liverpool goes through to face Chelsea in the FA Cup. 1-0 v Shrewsbury Town

Reaction Score
Great day for me! Liverpool my favorite team since I got my first soccer shirt in 1998 won and Pulisic was big in the victory. Klopp was such a great hire! Go Reds! YNWA!

Reaction Score
Yeah that Pulisic is never going to make it at Chelsea.
As bad as the defending was, few players in this WORLD would still have the poise and burst to score that goal.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
As bad as the defending was, few players in this WORLD would still have the poise and burst to score that goal.
And skill! Mendy is still looking for his jockstrap.

Reaction Score
And skill! Mendy is still looking for his jockstrap.

It was a good week for US soccer players. While his overall body of work is somewhat limited Dortmund seems to have seen enough to want Gio to stay around for a 'long time.

Reaction Score

He places the ball in the goal. His goal scoring has been kind of a surprise, he wasn’t this prolific in the Bundesliga. Maybe EPL defending isn’t all that.

Reaction Score
It was a good week for US soccer players. While his overall body of work is somewhat limited Dortmund seems to have seen enough to want Gio to stay around for a 'long time.

Or until they can get 80M Euro for him.

Reaction Score
Or until they can get 80M Euro for him.

I have to give Dortmund credit though, they churn out a lot of talent and are able to turn over their emerging young stars for a lot of cash without missing a beat.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
While it was tough to watch, I'm hoping this pasting delivers the message to Liverpool that the status quo is not good enough for next year. The rest of the league is on to them, they need to evolve. I think they played better last season. This year City regressed and Liverpool caught more breaks. I wouldn't mind letting Salah go and using the cash on some fresh blood because I don't think their kids will be ready to fulfill more than a squad role next season.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
They are abysmal right now. When they went down 1-0 to City, I assumed the game was over. No faith in their ability to score. I don't like Henderson playing on the D. It's not that he's bad there, I just feel like they're missing some of his field stretching passes. I'm also shocked when Origi gets trotted out. He brings absolutely nothing and should have been sold in January. For the life of me I can't figure out why Minamino is being kicked down when the team is sorely in need of a boost. I also think it's time for a real striker. I know that Firmino brings skills and a different style, but they need someone who scores goals.
Chelsea & West Ham are both 1 point behind. Everton is 3 pts behind, but has 2 games in hand. They are in clear danger of not making the top 4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom