Liverpool!

just over 48 hours to go, Redmen! Anfield awaits!

Allison
TAA Gomez VVD(c) Robbo
Ox Fab Gini
Mo Bobby Sadio

bet hendo does get the call but this would be my XI
I like the lineup but Joe hasn’t been on form this season, sucks that Matip is out, been better than VVD so far. Hendo wears the armband so he won’t be out of the lineup for a game of this magnitude, plus I like the role of Ox coming on around the 60th minute to add dynamism to the center of the park. Gonna be a fun game to watch.

For me the Ox is key. He's in top form and he loves to stick it to City. In Klopp I trust but he better start Ox.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Jurgen will probably stick with Hendo, Gini and Fabinho in the midfield. I would drop Hendo for Ox because Citeh has a defensive problem with Rodri and LaPorte out. No defensive midfield shield in Gundogan and Stones will be a big step down from LaPorte. Also, not having Zinchenko hurts their defensive side.

However, Citeh has a great attack and Hendo and Wijnaldum can help slow down Citeh better than Ox and Wijnaldum.

One way you can tell you're a fan is when you have a nice breakfast in front of you while watching the game and you're hungry but you just don't feel like eating.

Liverpool has wins against teams 2-6 in (on?) the table. Drew against the 7th place team. And of the current top 7 teams, City has only played Liverpool to date.

Last edited:
Alas, acknowledging jumping on a bandwagon years in advance just not Celtic. Enjoy the wins; Klopp’s likable and has ‘em playing well.

Amazing that Alexander-Arnold wasn't called for a handball early on, and Liverpool took it right down and scored. City too busy complaining about the no-call, and they got punished for it. It all unraveled after that.

VAR is an absolute joke. It has gifted Spurs 2 draws that they probably should have lost, it has missed more than it has hit. It is so inconsistently and strangely applied, they need to scrap it and only use goal line technology. Some of these offside calls are ridiculous, and the fact the line used to determine is drawn by a person, not a machine, completely useless and flawed