Liverpool! | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Liverpool!

Reaction Score
I'm hoping that goal unleashes a productive Solanke.

will be interesting to see where we go with him... with the potential for Divock to return, we could see Big Dom go out on loan. I think that would be best for him next season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I was just thinking for next game. They might need him.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
will be interesting to see where we go with him... with the potential for Divock to return, we could see Big Dom go out on loan. I think that would be best for him next season.
I would love for us to sell Origi but his Bundesliga campaign was not conducive to a large fee. It will be interesting to see what Klopp does moving forward with front line depth. Does Ryan Kent and Rhian Brewster if he re ups get a shot at first team back ups? Do we get an older winger who can accept a part time role? Keita is coming, Woodburn and Ojaria can still be developed but we need one more holding midfielder.

Next years squad as of now:

F - Keita, Firmino, Salah, Ings, Solanke, Origi, Wilson, Brewster, Sturridge, Ojo
M- Oxlade Chamberlain, Lallana, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Woodburn, Ojaria, Keita, Grujic
FB - Robertson, Moreno, Alexander Arnold(really a midfielder), Clyne
CB - VVD, Lovren, Klavan, Matip

GK - Karius, Mignolet, Ward

Gone in my estimation - Mignolet, Ward, Moreno, Origi, Brewster plus all the other guys on loan that would never make the squad - Flanagan, Chirivella, etc.

I would like to see a new number 1 in goal, a new LB, one more midfielder who can fill in and one more Sturridge type but isn't injured.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
For Spurs, that's three straight years in the Top 3. Hopefully it gets to be a habit.
Next year could be do or die for Spurs. Poch has already told Levy open up the purse strings. Losing Rose, Alderweirld and maybe Dembele is losing quality and more importantly, depth. New stadium, they need hardware. If Liverpool beat Real Madrid in the CL Finals, that will leave Spurs as the only of the top 6 to not have won anything recently.

Reaction Score
Next year could be do or die for Spurs. Poch has already told Levy open up the purse strings. Losing Rose, Alderweirld and maybe Dembele is losing quality and more importantly, depth. New stadium, they need hardware. If Liverpool beat Real Madrid in the CL Finals, that will leave Spurs as the only of the top 6 to not have won anything recently.

I hate losing Alderwierld -- and don't like losing Rose -- but while that makes us weaker on paper, the truth is neither of them was at all meaningful to the second half of our season when we made the run up the ladder. They need to be replaced but only as to depth. Losing Dembele would be a much bigger blow, but with all the money available from folks leaving he should be replaceable. Probably not at his best, but given his age and injury history, replaceable in terms of what you get over the entirety of the season.

Reaction Score
Viewing party event for the final, for any and all fans interested in joining us!

Reaction Score
Any other Reds just beaming with excitement? My goodness how I've missed this big game buzz

COME ON YOU REDMEN!!!!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Big News! M. Salah is not fasting for Ramadan in advance of the game.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Is it getting a little hard to breathe here or is it just me?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I can't believe that anyone thinks that wasn't a dirty play by Ramos. He knew just what he was doing.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I can't believe that anyone thinks that wasn't a dirty play by Ramos. He knew just what he was doing.
Well Salah hooked Ramos' arm before Ramos pulled on Salah's arm. Ref probably thought "you're both grabbing each other" and let it go.

Reaction Score
143BBFBB-071E-4067-9957-67BF0C58D88E.jpeg

Had to do it...sorry

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
On the positive side, I can't see Salah requesting a transfer to Real Madrid now.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Just read he is going to miss the World Cup... dislocated shoulder.
That's a huge loss. Was really looking forward to seeing if he could continue his high level of play in the WC

Reaction Score
Salah tweeted that he would be in Russia
Apparently the original comment came from a Saudi outlet that he was out... then reports started coming out that it was just a sprain and they thought he’d play in russia. Hope so.

Reaction Score
If we know Mo - he will be in Russia.

3 days on and still absolutely gutted

Reaction Score
silly season want list:

Buy: Fabinho (done), Keita (done), Fekir, Lemar/Pulisic, CB, Donnaumma/Allison
Loan: Solanke, Woodburn, Gomez, Ward, Wilson
Sell: Mignolet, Klavan, Studge, Moreno, Lallana (sad) Ings (sad) and maybe Divock

Reaction Score
silly season want list:

Buy: Fabinho (done), Keita (done), Fekir, Lemar/Pulisic, CB, Donnaumma/Allison
Loan: Solanke, Woodburn, Gomez, Ward, Wilson
Sell: Mignolet, Klavan, Studge, Moreno, Lallana (sad) Ings (sad) and maybe Divock
Sell Divock Origi huh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom