Liv on the 10-person Leslie Ward list

The mid-season watch list for the Lisa Leslie award has been narrowed to 10, and ONO is among the final 10. Pretty good for someone who gets mixed reviews on this board.
Queen EgboBaylor
Olivia Nelson-OdodaConnecticut
Kristin ScottIowa State
Beatrice MompremierMiami
Elissa CunaneNC State
Janelle BaileyNorth Carolina
Ae'Rianna HarrisPurdue
Aliyah BostonSouth Carolina
Charli CollierTexas
Brittany BrewerTexas Tech

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
So...there are no centers in the Pac 12 apparently. They better be all over the list for PF then.
Give the rest of the country our crumbs. :oops:

How many games has mompremier missed should she be on this list

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
is Ruthie H considered a center or forward? I've always viewed her a center....................
This gets into the problem of what position to consider players for in these awards. Hebard projects as a 4 in the WNBA I would think but has pretty much played the 5 for UO her entire career. Or maybe they don't really have a 5, they have a 4 and two 3/4 hybrids, or who knows what.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
At the slight risk of going on a tangent, Hebard and Reese (Arizona) are on the PF list and Sabally and Onyenwere are on the SF list. Again w/ what position do they actually play vs. what they will probably play as a pro, but oh well.

At the slight risk of going on a tangent, Hebard and Reese (Arizona) are on the PF list and Sabally and Onyenwere are on the SF list. Again w/ what position do they actually play vs. what they will probably play as a pro, but oh well.
call me old fashioned but I view a big as someone who does most of her damage from inside the paint as a center................perhaps she should have been on that list