LIv NIL deal with Fabletics | Page 3 | The Boneyard

LIv NIL deal with Fabletics

Reaction Score
Like an athlete having a job watering the athletic field that just happens to have programmable automatic water sprinklers. ;)
Shhhh! It’s not to late to investigate you lol

Reaction Score
How about just showing up at the Athletic Dept. office every week just to pick up a check?
Thank ya...thank ya very much...

Reaction Score
"Well, yes you see, I manage to do some road work and give Jonathan his walk all at the same time. What? Why, yes I do, in those little green plastic baggies. Who do think does that? It's very demanding, that's why I make the big bucks. I ain't getting paid to play ball, that's for sure."

Reaction Score
I believe it’s always been OK for athletes to work on campus or in a summer internship. The “no show” job was and is a violation.
And the NCAA has worn blinders to much of it for a long time.

Reaction Score
Like an athlete having a job watering the athletic field that just happens to have programmable automatic water sprinklers. ;)

When I was at UConn I knew football players who got $50/week to pick up the towels off the floor of the weight room for 10 minutes a day. There is no way to monitor that sort of thing unless the NCAA hires a couple of watchdogs for every university. If you can't enforce a rule then get rid of it because it breeds disrespect for all rules.

Reaction Score
Many of these NIL deals won't look too much different from what has gone on in social media for years now. Basically, if you've got enough social media followers in a place like Instagram, you might get sponsored by someone, which gives you money and or merchandise in exchange for an obligation of promoting the sponsor.

So for someone who isn't a massive multimillion dollar investment (and I can safely assume Liv is not), it probably means that she makes some periodic posts on Instagram, etc. wearing the product or talking it up, plus maybe a few more professionally produced videos or whatever, based on that same concept of promotion.

Collegiate athletes couldn't do these deals before even when their following was large enough; now they can.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yes, she made the dean's list last year, and I also believe she was a straight A student in high school. Not only that, but when she wears her glasses instead of contacts, she looks just like any other nerd. Well, sort of. View attachment 69999

For the people who didn't know, Azzi is also an excellent student. When she won the Gatorade NPOY, her 2-year GPA was reported as 3.68.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom