Liv in the record books | The Boneyard

Liv in the record books

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I was looking at the media guide and noticed that Liv is already in the record books. Before the season began, she was #8 among all UConn player in blocks. She appears to be the only active player listed in the preseason.

FF66DD77-BC2B-4725-9CA2-61BD092F70D5.jpeg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
She's made the 200 blocks club.

Note Lobo's number in about 25 fewer games than Stewie.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
She is currently 8 blocks from passing Pheesa and 11 from passing Big Stef.

Reaction Score
Nan - thank you for publishing this page of career stats. The person that jumps out of this page for me is
Napheesa.

3rd in total field goals made
3rd in field goal percentage
4th in rebounds
7th in blocks

I don’t see any other of our great players even close in composite career numbers.

Like all boneyarders, I was always a great fan of Napheesa’s; but seeing these numbers on one page makes me
appreciate her even more. A true great!

Reaction Score
At least some of it is PT related right? ONO played quite a bit her Freshman year didn't she. She should have good career numbers. She's had a great career overall and has developed into a championship-caliber post player.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Nan - thank you for publishing this page of career stats. The person that jumps out of this page for me is
Napheesa.

3rd in total field goals made
3rd in field goal percentage
4th in rebounds
7th in blocks

I don’t see any other of our great players even close in composite career numbers.

Like all boneyarders, I was always a great fan of Napheesa’s; but seeing these numbers on one page makes me
appreciate her even more. A true great!
The one that jumped out at me is she's sixth in free-throw percentage.

Reaction Score
At least some of it is PT related right? ONO played quite a bit her Freshman year didn't she. She should have good career numbers. She's had a great career overall and has developed into a championship-caliber post

Reaction Score
dissapointed nobody made "should have made Wooden Watch" thread, she actually has been the most consistent player!

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I was looking at the media guide and noticed that Liv is already in the record books. Before the season began, she was #8 among all UConn player in blocks. She appears to be the only active player listed in the preseason.

View attachment 73273
Paige, Olivia, and Christyn show up on the page that's has records broken down by frosh/soph/jr/sr, which is the next page after this one. Christyn is also on the career points list on page 95.

Freshman points: Paige & Christyn
Freshman assists & steals: Paige
Freshman, sophmore & junior blocks: Olivia
Sophmore rebounds: Olivia
Don't have Christyn's points for this year at my fingertips, but she should be somewhere around the high teens on the career point list at this time -- near one of my faves Barbara Turner, who is number 20 with 1,629 points.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As I predicted last year, Liv is a lottery pick in ESPN's Mock Draft even though they don't list her as among the nation's Top 50 players! haha .. does that make sense?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom