4. RB
  5. LB
Interesting thread that I missed the first time around. My priorities would be:
  1. D-Line
  2. LB
  3. DB
  4. O-Line
  5. RB
But I could also be persuaded that the O-Line should move above DB's. A moot point. Let's face it, UConn would grab anyone they think can help them.

Reaction Score
Interesting thread that I missed the first time around. My priorities would be:
  1. D-Line
  2. LB
  3. DB
  4. O-Line
  5. RB
But I could also be persuaded that the O-Line should move above DB's. A moot point. Let's face it, UConn would grab anyone they think can help them.
Guys bring this Congo to the thread thats on the Recruiting board:

Potential Transfers Into Program in 2018

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Won't happen. Next year's starter is on the current roster.

I agree that next year's starter is currently on the roster... I also believe that next year's back-up is currently on the roster... at what point do we start calling for them to become the starter? ;)

If we get grad transfers, I hope they are beefy linemen on either side of the ball, or a stud athlete at RB or maybe in the secondary.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
UConn fans never disappoint. We've done a pretty good job recruiting QBs, with three pretty good candidates as either true or RS freshmen, plus Pindell. So there are four guys who could step up. Meanwhile, the national championship game featured two true freshmen at QB. I don't really want some failed retread.

Get some DL, LB, OL DB depth.

Reaction Score
Guys bring this Congo to the thread thats on the Recruiting board:
This thread has morphed into talking about greatest needs. Over there they are talking about specific players who are transferring.

Reaction Score
This thread has morphed into talking about greatest needs. Over there they are talking about specific players who are transferring.
Good point, but, they kinda relate to one another since the players to consider, that are being discussed over there and here (other than QB), fill some of those positions of need we're referring to. Would be nice to see us grab 3 or 4 kids that can help fill out our depth chart for a year, guys that we can rely on to fill in while we let more of the kids get their bodies/minds acclimated to college ball for a year

Reaction Score
Wilton Speight leaving Michigan, has he found a destination?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Pretty impressive to graduate with a 3.9 in finance and to do it in 3 years.

Not familiar with his game at all, but can never have too much QB depth.

He played a bit towards the end of the game vs Pitt. Wasn't great and I'd imagine he wants to basically be assured a starting role, and I doubt we'd guarantee that. Still, he was a second stringer on the 2nd best team in the ACC so I'd take him

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I don't see how we use a scholarship on a QB transfer with two years left at this point unless Edsall knows we are about to lose one current scholarship QBs: Pindell has one year left, Basick has - two years?; Washington and McAfee have four and Krajewski is signed and will have 4 +1 RS season. This is probably our best position on the roster depth wise which is unprecedented.

Moreover, I would think Evan would want to land someplace where he is likely to be #1 or 2 which is not here.

Reaction Score
I say 2... IIRC Bisack is now a scholly QB, and now a RS Junior (for the 2018 season). Unless he blows folks minds between now and game 1 in 2018 I just don't see him here after this upcoming season.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I say 2... IIRC Bisack is now a scholly QB, and now a RS Junior (for the 2018 season). Unless he blows folks minds between now and game 1 in 2018 I just don't see him here after this upcoming season.

Yes, but we surely will be taking a priority walk on QB next fall as well along with Krajewski and we will surely recruit two QBs for 2019 along with another walk on.

Reaction Score
Pretty impressive to graduate with a 3.9 in finance and to do it in 3 years.

Not familiar with his game at all, but can never have too much QB depth.

Byrant's little Brother.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom