OT: - LinkedIn profile writer? | The Boneyard

OT: LinkedIn profile writer?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Anyone use one? do they really cost $800 like Klaxos, the one associated with LinkedIn? Got a recommendation?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
This totally unrelated to your post and I do not know the answer to your question, but...

I was forced into retirement when I lost my government contractor, work from home job and couldn't get any interviews from local employers (I believe due to my age). I did continue to seek employment by keeping my resume active on some job sites like Monster, and would get the occasional email or phone call. Not too long ago a recruiter called me and said that I needed to update my LinkedIn profile because the vast majority of recruiters and employers now use LinkedIn to find prospective hires. I had no idea and I hadn't been on LinkedIn in years.
Well anyways, I hope you get a real answer and it works out well for you.

Reaction Score
I don't know how people can trust the profiles they read on Linkedin. Most of them are grossly exaggerated.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I write LinkedIn profiles for clients all the time. The platform is used extensively and trusted by most organizations. company pages are also important. My company bills my time out at $270 -$325 an hour, so I'm guessing it adds up.

Reaction Score
I write LinkedIn profiles for clients all the time. The platform is used extensively and trusted by most organizations. company pages are also important. My company bills my time out at $270 -$325 an hour, so I'm guessing it adds up.
I bet they don't pay you that much. ;^)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom