2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 38 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We're recruiting McNeeley, but let's write the whole article on how we closely missed out on Flagg...

All he did was go to every boneyard recruiting thread and regurgitate it

Reaction Score
Of course!

Alternate access:

Can Dan Hurley and staff secure commitment from Liam McNeeley after UConn men’s basketball visit?

Kids, crap like this is what results when you mix a columnist, a deadline, and zero new information

Reaction Score
I can confirm that Borges has confirmed that it is his best guess and hopeful expectation that McNeeley is possibly signing with UConn. Perhaps.
How's that for not committing to a position!

Well, I guess it is possible, and I hope it will happen, to paraphrase what Borges wrote.

Hope my dentist is more encouraging on the outcome of my upcoming dental work.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
#Unintentionallyironicposts
;)

I neither confirm nor deny, and leave you to your proof, with specificity, on the matter of the word "should" and its intent.

Equivocation is among the sources of refuge (and support) for a person whose oft-stated purpose is to lessen the incidence and/or impact of extreme exaggeration and is use as a blunt object to channel people into a single, not fully-supportable answer rather than toward consideration of more questions (if not mere patience) while things continue to steep, percolate, settle, and such.

Every
Single
Time

Eh?

Otherwise, true dat.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
This was like 15 mins before Aaron Scott committed there. But theres a lot of smoke around Boogie Fland there too
bless you. i’m off the ledge.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
BREAKING: More pointless Instagram news, Liam is now following prominent UConn booster Marc D'Amelio. More news at 11.
Ohhh really….

Reaction Score
I’m only checking once or twice an hour except for sleep. Is that too much?

Reaction Score
I’m only checking once or twice an hour except for sleep. Is that too much?
200.gif

Reaction Score
We're recruiting McNeeley, but let's write the whole article on how we closely missed out on Flagg...
I actually like the comparison to CF. LM probably didn't love being a Top 15 recruit and being treated like chopped liver compared to CF. Probably wants to prove folks wrong.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
All he did was go to every boneyard recruiting thread and regurgitate it

If he truly wanted to reflect the vibe here, he should have ended it like this:

"It marked the last time McNeeley and Flagg share the court as teammates, at least as amateurs. Perhaps someday, they'll be teammates in the NBA. One thing seems certain: they won't be teammates at UConn. Flagg already rejected the Huskies' advances. Or did he???"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom