2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 28 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA Blue Dog

VA Blue Dog
Reaction Score
For most people it is a huge chore and if a civilian can actually put down a 72 oz steak with the sides, that's like their mount everest. I want to see a guy sweating and trying to stuff those last bites in trying to beat the clock. It's rare, so to speak. Usually they are defeated early or they are pros. This lady is a pro like Joey Chestnut. Katina Eats Kilos, no doubt.

Adam Richman would be proud!

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
From a highly coveted 5* recruit to a women from Spokane aced a Texan 72oz steak challenge… just as I thought I’ve seen it all.
Okay back to the important stuff.

What did they serve Liam for breakfast, did he enjoy it, who did he follow in IG overnight and what’s on today’s itinerary….

Reaction Score
Okay back to the important stuff.

What did they serve Liam for breakfast, did he enjoy it, who did he follow in IG overnight and what’s on today’s itinerary….
Does he like DOGS??? I feel like this is a critical piece of information no one has touched on yet.

Reaction Score
Doesn’t matter… his mom does:
Didn't that poster later say he didn't actually know if his mom followed Jonathan and he just made it up?
I did see that McNeeley follows Castle, Coach Murray, JSTew, and Nowell, along with the UConn men bball Instagram (not gonna check 28+ pages of comments to see if this was previously mentioned).

Reaction Score
This staff knows how to work Mommas during the visits.

Brea should be a slam dunk at MSG ---storrs south.

Reaction Score
I’m wondering what life in April was like before this portal merry-go-round? We must have been bored out of our minds on the BY lol…
Go to FB Bored, I mean Board. I think when FB Portal opens(when?), its going to get more fun. Not much else to talk about, folks trying to parse Moras facial expressions into some sort of deep message. Whoee, August can't come fast enough.

Reaction Score
Given what they put together in the portal, he's exactly the sort of player they need to be a threat to make the second weekend.

Except, I don't think Mike Woodson is it, and he must have realized there'd be better options. For his offensive game, there's no doubt that UConn would maximize what he does and make him look great.

We're going to keep building, keep building.
Dynasty building is an ongoing and never ending process!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Didn't that poster later say he didn't actually know if his mom followed Jonathan and he just made it up?
I did see that McNeeley follows Castle, Coach Murray, JSTew, and Nowell, along with the UConn men bball Instagram (not gonna check 28+ pages of comments to see if this was previously mentioned).
Yes, poster said that, but him saying he was joking was actually a joke too.

His mom is following Jonathan XV, and he followed her back. A very good sign. I think they are friends now on MySpace too. This seems like a done deal now.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I joked about likelihood some people here might have failed geography and you feel the need to be confrontational about it?
Must have missed the arguments about where the Midwest starts.

At least it has to be a near unanimous opinion on The Boneyard that the fruit is a university in Canada.

Nothing is 100% however. There was once a poster who argued like his life depended on it that Stanley Robinson was not athletic.

Reaction Score
Yes, poster said that, but him saying he was joking was actually a joke too.

His mom is following Jonathan XV, and he followed her back. A very good sign. I think they are friends now on MySpace too. This seems like a done deal now.
But more importantly, are they ICQ buddies?

Reaction Score
Home & Home with Texas just got announced. Nice timing with Liam on campus whose family is in TX. Chess, not checkers.
Texas was also in his original final three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom