2024 Recruiting: - Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Liam McNeeley, the Second of His Name, 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the quality coaching infrastructure we have in place I don't understand why he would not want to be a part of it, because we know how successful he would be here.

Reaction Score
Basketball family. Entrepreneur business owner single mother - She knows what it means to work hard at your craft and sacrifice. Nobody is better than Hurley at that.

Reaction Score
With the quality coaching infrastructure we have in place I don't understand why he would not want to be a part of it, because we know how successful he would be here.
Well he has no other visits scheduled, so maybe he’s ours to lose

Reaction Score
We have seen this movie before. Commitment usually needed by Wednesday night or it's a wrap.

Reaction Score
I mean all Hurley really needs to do is show him the Natty trophy case, and go:
200w.gif

If this kid doesn't come to Storrs, then it's purely because of NIL $$$ and we don't need that kind of player in the program anyways. But from what I've read this kid (and his family) aren't just about the money.

Reaction Score
This is why I advocate a Boneyard therapist. They would do quite well after game or recruit losses.
Helped at this time of the year by the portal, fast and easy quick fixes with an influx of choices. Obviously not your first choice.

Recruiting losses at other non portal times are harder.

Reaction Score
It's kind of stupid how good of a fit he would seem to be... Really hoping we land this kid.
You know it’s a perfect fit when all the fans from the other teams recruiting him have even said it makes too much sense. We’d really have to fumble the bag to lose this recruitment

Reaction Score
I mean all Hurley really needs to do is show him the Natty trophy case, and go:
200w.gif

If this kid doesn't come to Storrs, then it's purely because of NIL $$$ and we don't need that kind of player in the program anyways. But from what I've read this kid (and his family) aren't just about the money.

I’ve read between the lines that UConn NIL funds are fairly satisfactory, but I do wonder how we generally rank compared to other schools.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If this kid doesn't come to Storrs, then it's purely because of NIL $$$ and we don't need that kind of player in the program anyways.

Can we not do this? Some people on this board act like UConn is the only place that any rational kid would choose to go and if not they're a terrible person. It's so bizarre and off-putting.

Reaction Score
You’re visiting the back to back national champions and ALMOST guaranteed to start for them on Day 1 while making some cash and getting top flight coaching. Kind of a no brainer…
To all of us on the BY it makes perfect sense, but he’s 18 years old and not all 18 year olds make the best decisions. I’m hoping we get him but I’m not completely optimistic.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
You know it’s a perfect fit when all the fans from the other teams recruiting him have even said it makes too much sense. We’d really have to fumble the bag to lose this recruitment
Careful. I'm confident but recruiting is as volatile as it's ever been. I would be surprised if he takes only one visit.

Reaction Score
Reading all these IG follows, I hope to Jesus that he won't pull a Flagg on us... (I still remembered from BY that he followed Andrew Hurley and Andrew back)

Judge Judy Fool GIF by Amazon Freevee

Reaction Score
Seems logical the only way we don't get him, is if he wants a bag of money or really hates the cold lol

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
This has me geeked.

I looked from afar when he was committed to IU thinking “why, son, why?!” And now it’s all coming together.

I can’t imagine they, as a family, don’t see how perfectly this makes sense.

Gotta stay pessimistic though until it happens, for mojo.

Reaction Score
Careful. I'm confident but recruiting is as volatile as it's ever been. I would be surprised if he takes only one visit.
Keep in mind he’s visited other schools during his initial recruitment. At this point if the fit is right he may have enough info to make the commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom