Let's Go Florida?? | The Boneyard

Let's Go Florida??

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
one side wants the big east to do well... the other half wants cuse to lose horribly

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Let's go Cuse. I want them ranked top 5 when they come to Gampel.

Reaction Score
I gotta root for Cuse. Conference loyalty has gone out the door for me, but the more BE teams win, the better UConn's RPI.

Reaction Score
duck Cuse. They are defectors, we are no longer swimming in the same pond.

Their fans, as usual, think they are better than us. We all know how that will turn out....

caw

Reaction Score
Florida for me. F the cuse

That said cuse prob win

Reaction Score
Go Florida! Walker is hitting some tough threes thus far. Haven't seen him play that much, but I like his moxie.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
They're going to do a segment on Jeremy Lamb at halftime (which is right now), so tune in if you get the chance.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
They're going to do a segment on Jeremy Lamb at halftime (which is right now), so tune in if you get the chance.
about time he gets some more love

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
seeing this game i feel we can take cuse especially with boatright and having lamb or to at the free throw line

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Some of you take this stuff way too personally. They hate us for a reason - we're better than they are and have accomplished a ton more over the last 20 years. For the record, I'm pretty sure they think we're stuckup fan pricks too. Would you prefer they didn't hate us? Do you realize the implications of that?

Reaction Score
Pains me to say it but I thought Syracuse looked pretty damn good tonight.

Always thought Scoop was their weakness, if he can play like he did here in the second half, then they have a shot.

Reaction Score
They did look good, especially defensively.

And Melo is now able to walk without tripping over himself.

As far as Scoop goes... Tonight isn't surprising to me. He takes over games. Sometimes this means he loses you the game, sometimes he wins it. This formula does not work in tourney when you have so many must win games in a row. If Cuse is going to avoid another early exit they need to find another answer at crunch time... The shots Scoop takes are too difficult

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Some of you take this stuff way too personally. They hate us for a reason - we're better than they are and have accomplished a ton more over the last 20 years. For the record, I'm pretty sure they think we're stuckup fan pricks too. Would you prefer they didn't hate us? Do you realize the implications of that?
they're leaving the big east and not for football

Reaction Score
I went into the game thinking I would root for Florida, but a few seconds in started rooting for SU. Big East loyalty I guess.

As I've written a few times before one of the reasons I want to get into the ACC is because after we are in a stable conference that does not constantly have to prove itself, you're pretty much free to root for you ever you want. That means never having to pull for Rutgers in an OOC football game or St. Johns in basketball.

Reaction Score
I went into the game thinking I would root for Florida, but a few seconds in started rooting for SU. Big East loyalty I guess.

As I've written a few times before one of the reasons I want to get into the ACC is because after we are in a stable conference that does not constantly have to prove itself, you're pretty much free to root for you ever you want. That means never having to pull for Rutgers in an OOC football game or St. Johns in basketball.

Rooting for Rutgers to win an OOC football game or any game for that matter is something you never should do, under any circumstance! But I get your point and agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom