Let's face facts, this team flat out stinks. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Let's face facts, this team flat out stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
t-sam was very good last year and helped us win the title.
i had high hopes for him this year, as we all did.
he looks much worse this year than last.

what's the reason?
he has personal issues?
he's here to play basketball. he needs to start Ballin.
People getting on TSam kinda bothers me. Yes, he's not a great shooter. But no one on this team really is besides Boat so no need to bash him on that. He gets to the rim very very well and last year in the tourny he was able to thrive and finish in the paint bc other teams had to respect our 3 pt shooting thus opening up the middle for TSam. TSam had an opportunity and he took advantage. We don't have that 4th banner up in Gampel right now if TSam doesn't have the type of game he had vs Villanova with Bazz on the bench in foul trouble.

If this team was as good a shooting team as last year I think TSam's vast improvement from last year would be much more evident so leave the kid be. He works his ass off, plays unbelievable D, gets to the rim, and will be a cog for UConn in the next 2 and half years. All said and done I believe TSam leaves UConn with 2 NC rings, being a huge role player for both squads. So to my point... I think he's been ballin for quite some time now.

Reaction Score
But it's not an opinion, it's an obvious attempt at trolling. He's not providing any discussion of value by starting threads like "this team stinks" and saying things like "my prediction for tonight's game is a whole lot more pain.. pain for us fans." How is that not obvious?

not my intent to troll.
the facts are the facts.
i get annoyed, so i vent on here.

Reaction Score
not my intent to troll.
the facts are the facts.
i get annoyed, so i vent on here.
Get a dictionary and look up "facts" and while you are at it look up "opinions", you will be surprised to learn there is a difference, and you, until then did not know what it is

Reaction Score
and i have watched 99% of all uconn men's games for the past 20+ years.
so it annoys me when i get called a troll.

i may come across as 1 but i am a real uconn men's bball fan.
i would rather them be doing awesomely right now instead of what they are doing.

Reaction Score

i would rather them be doing awesomely right now instead of what they are doing.

Troll.

ie-troll-meme-generator-internet-troll-we-all-hate-him-70c8c5.jpg

Reaction Score

You are not a fan. You are an annoying little Sh@t. When your mother dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.

Just kidding. I do see a use for you though. We can stuff you full of ebola and send you to ISIS.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We. Won. A. F-----g. Title. 300. F-----g. Days. Ago.

Get a grip and stop whining like a little beeitch.

good point. the 1st season after a tittle is Gravy.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
i only became disgruntled this year.
i was likeable last year.

by who?
Your mother?
we all display displeasure from time to time but yours sounds like hate at times
I hate to say this but at times you write as if you are a middle schooler

Reaction Score
I've been saying this for awhile now and ya'll been hating on me and even threatening me with physical violence.
If a car is broke it can be fixed.
if a car is a lemon. you junk it.
well my friends there is too much junk to fix this.

t-sam is just not a good player. he can't shoot. he can't even really dribble well enough to beat the press.
he's a turnover waiting to happen. he plays solid defense but that's about it. he doesn't even rebound or pass well.

nolan is a lost cause. we all have seen how he has played this year. words wouldn't even do it justice.

i think most of us thought that sam jr. would be a solid player for us.
well..... we were all wrong. he doesn't seem to do anything well enough to play at the high D1 level.

D-ham will be good but he makes so many costly and careless mistakes and turnovers.
hopefully he'll stick around for a couple more years.

Brimah is still a project. he's coming along some but still a project.

The ferrari in the garage? well... not so much.

Facey is still developing but not there yet.

omar looks like the good omar but too little too late.

this is just not a good mix of players at all.
next year may be better if facey, brimah, omar, purvis, and d-ham, all improve.
hopefully adams is the real deal and can start right away.

p.s. my prediction for tonight's game is a whole lot more pain..
pain for us fans.

OK. He deserves the ignore status.

Reaction Score
OK. He deserves the ignore status.

i guess you can ignore the fact that Nolan and sam jr stink
or the fact that samuel has regressed and purvis is definitely not a ferrari
but i would rather be p'ed off about it

Reaction Score
He says more than I ever would but nothing to be banned. WTF... You can't win it every year. Let him go. It's the year year after a championship and these, historically, have been bad years for us. Be thankful we have such a special designation.

Reaction Score
He says more than I ever would but nothing to be banned. WTF... You can't win it every year. Let him go. It's the year year after a championship and these, historically, have been bad years for us. Be thankful we have such a special designation.

I agree with you. can't win ever year and I should be thankful for the winning years we have had.

these kids are only at Uconn cause of their bball skills tho.
so when people say " they are college kids, don't say they suck "
they are only at connecticut because they were recruited to win games.
if they suck, i'm gonna say they suck.

Reaction Score
I agree with you. can't win ever year and I should be thankful for the winning years we have had.

these kids are only at Uconn cause of their bball skills tho.
so when people say " they are college kids, don't say they suck "
they are only at connecticut because they were recruited to win games.
if they suck, i'm gonna say they suck.

Whatever. You're too loud for my liking. Just can't stand censorship in any form. Try being positive once in a while and maybe others will understand your frustration when they aren't playing well. We all get frustrated but have enough composure not to call out everyone in cyber fits.

Reaction Score
Weareuconn is a masterful fisherman. He simply flashes bait and the Boneyard fish bite.

P4200151.JPG

Reaction Score
lets face it, OP you stink at posting on this board.

Reaction Score
oiy - the roids itch already, and it's not quote game time.

Reaction Score
The OP doesn't understand basketball. Yes, UConn has had some bumps in the road so far, but the goal is to win in March, not December and January. Clearly, there are some holes in the team RIGHT NOW, but, hopefully, Ollie and the team figure out how to improve from here. UConn lost a ton of experience off of last year's team and you can't replace experience that quickly.

One final point, the players that you say "aren't as good as last year" need to figure out their role on THIS TEAM. Phil, and the coaches, haven't figured out how he can be most effective on this team. TSam doesn't have the same offensive openings as he had last year due to the lack of outside shooting this year, but he is a very good basketball player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom