Lesson from Temple game? | The Boneyard

Lesson from Temple game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shabazz took the game over immediately.

Maybe he was especially motivated by having Ryan's back and trying to compensate for Boat being out, but it would be great to see this more often in the first quarter. It is important in the fourth and he is reliable, but maybe it is even more important at the start.

When Bazz takes control, he gets the others opens and picks up assists. He creates confidence in the other players who perform better. Maybe he broke the will of Temple. We had flat games in Texas where we failed to show how good we are. This was that kind of games for the Owls.

Shabazz is a great basketball player and hard to criticize, but if he gets it going early, we go farther.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'm not taking anything from the Temple game because they couldn't defend or score worth a dime.

All we got from this game was that Shabazz and DeAndre can fill it up, which we already knew. (DD inconsistent of course). We're not gonna shoot 60% from the floor against a good defending team. I guess you could say Terrence Samuel played pretty well too.

Reaction Score
I learned they're tough to beat when they out rebound someone by 22 and shoot 12 for 23 from downtown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom