Leron Black has 5 favorites | The Boneyard

Leron Black has 5 favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This would be huge if KO lands Leron Black. We should be ok with guards so now its time to focus on the frontcourt for 2014.

Reaction Score
That tweeting stuff is amazing..........running down the whole thread of tweets you see Travis Releford of KU and a Rodney Purvis mention, and a bunch of whacko fans begging him to come to their school.........

Crazy!!

Reaction Score
Happy osu looks out. They where the dark horse for black i heard

Reaction Score
That is a fake page. Don't believe anything off of it. The person just sees stuff in articles then puts it down as Leron actually saying it. Also, all if his pictures were just taken off if Lerons real Instagram. Also on Instagram he has a post saying that it is not him running that account.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That is a fake page. Don't believe anything off of it. The person just sees stuff in articles then puts it down as Leron actually saying it. Also, all if his pictures were just taken off if Lerons real Instagram. Also on Instagram he has a post saying that it is not him running that account.
These fake pages should be given a name. How about twitter twits? And someone should set up a twitter page listing the twitter twits.

Reaction Score
These fake pages should be given a name. How about twitter twits? And someone should set up a twitter page listing the twitter twits.
I like to think of them as twa-tters.

Reaction Score

You sure that account is fake? If so why hasn't it been reported? I see a lot of writers reference that twitter handle in their recruiting updates.

Reaction Score
You sure that account is fake? If so why hasn't it been reported? I see a lot of writers reference that twitter handle in their recruiting updates.
TRUST ME. IT'S FAKE!

Reaction Score
Damn!!! I had one of those dreams that felt extremely real! I dreamed that I logged on to the BY and found out LB committed to Uconn. I was let down today when I found out it wasn't true. Hopefully I am a psychic and it comes true! Maybe I can replace HFD as the new Nostradamus of the Boneyard!

Reaction Score
Damn!!! I had one of those dreams that felt extremely real! I dreamed that I logged on to the BY and found out LB committed to Uconn. I was let down today when I found out it wasn't true. Hopefully I am a psychic and it comes true! Maybe I can replace HFD as the new Nostradamus of the Boneyard!

You know you've been on the boneyard too long when you start having dreams about 17 year old highschool kids committing to the school you're a fan of.

UConNation

I object!
Reaction Score
You know you've been on the boneyard too long when you start having dreams about 17 year old highschool kids committing to the school you're a fan of.

You know you've been on the Boneyard too long when you start having dreams about 17 year old boys period... that's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom