Leah Macy to ND | The Boneyard

Leah Macy to ND

Reaction Score
Ivey is building a powerhouse at ND! She is an incredible recruiter! Macy and Koval will be a tough frontcourt! Especially with Hidalgo passing them the ball. Let’s just say I pray our coming ( hopefully in the distant future:() transition to another coach goes as well as Notre Dame’s!

Reaction Score
Ivey is building a powerhouse at ND! She is an incredible recruiter! Macy and Koval will be a tough frontcourt! Especially with Hidalgo passing them the ball. Let’s just say I pray our coming ( hopefully in the distant future:() transition to another coach goes as well as Notre Dame’s!
They have had a heck of a three day haul. Karlen then King in the portal, then Macy for 2025.

Reaction Score
With the addition of Lacy ND will be a power house for years.

Reaction Score
Good for them. But play settled on the court. I’ll ride with my UConn huskies all day long.
Agree 100% !! The biggest difference is we have GENO and all the others don't. A healthy 24-25 Uconn team will dominate Women's BB next year and WE DO HAVE TWO BIGS, so forget that talk. Uconn's scoring ability will be exceptional and Uconn' defence is the deciding factor in any game. GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO SOPHOMORES!!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'd be happy if Macy had picked UConn but to be honest, I have some concerns about her overall lack of quickness.........Somfai and Mcgaughy both seem to be a bit more athletic and are my preferred choices........I hope at least one of them is mutually enamored of UConn......

Reaction Score
mean they won’t be a force next year, as will UConn, as will USC and as will be South Carolina.
UCLA might be able to give USC a loss in conference. The UConn vs. S. Carolina should be an instant classic, and decide which team is the #1 Overall for the NCAA tourney... :):D:)

Next up.... "We're DOOOOOMED!"

Reaction Score
I'd be happy if Macy had picked UConn but to be honest, I have some concerns about her overall lack of quickness.........Somfai and Mcgaughy both seem to be a bit more athletic and are my preferred choices........I hope at least one of them is mutually enamored of UConn......
Reminds me of Brunelle from a few years ago. Great skills but a bit slow on defense and mechanical on offense. I also feel that Mcgaughy and Sofia have more upside and fit the UConn system on both sides of the ball. Congrats to ND since Macy is a solid player and a good pick up for the Irish.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Brunelle from a few years ago. Great skills but a bit slow on defense and mechanical on offense. I also feel that Mcgaughy and Sofia have more upside and fit the UConn system on both sides of the ball. Congrats to ND since Macy is a solid player and a good pick up for the Irish.
I think she's a bit more athletic than Brunelle, but I agree that her lateral quickness and overall speed may be problematic defensively especially when she's playing against far quicker forwards......that said I think she'll have a good career at ND......

Reaction Score
On paper they look like Top 5. Karlen is a huge pickup. What needs to be seen is how Hildago and Miles work together, or not, as part of this powerhouse for the next few years. There’s only one ball!

Reaction Score
Don't know her at all but if the comments are close and she is not somewhat quick at her height I think she will have problems. Maybe not against regular teams but against the better teams. The Miles/Hildago discussion is also a very good one. It is hard for me to see them both being comfortable in the ND offense since both have similar skillsets.

I do think ND will be okay next year but not top 5 or even 10. Too many teams with really good players and depth too to allow one of the outside teams to compete for the title next season. Of course it all comes down to being healthy and that certainly isn't a given in WCBB.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom