Le Tour 2020 | The Boneyard

Le Tour 2020

Reaction Score
It's been an interesting tour so far being held in September, smaller crowds on the roads, a few super stars not in attendance. Peter Sagan is incredible and I think we are seeing a transition period. He should still score the green jersey after winning it back in Stage 7 - what a great stage to watch. Sagan was edged out at the intermediate sprint and he should have placed better than he did at the finish. Great ride by the Bora squad.

Neilsen Powless has a bright future for the USA.

Reaction Score
Do you think Phil Liggett knows any of the NFL players he reads promos about? Love it when he promos the "pray- meire" of NBC NFL football.

Reaction Score
It's been an interesting tour so far being held in September, smaller crowds on the roads, a few super stars not in attendance. Peter Sagan is incredible and I think we are seeing a transition period. He should still score the green jersey after winning it back in Stage 7 - what a great stage to watch. Sagan was edged out at the intermediate sprint and he should have placed better than he did at the finish. Great ride by the Bora squad.

Neilsen Powless has a bright future for the USA.
Did you see the Sagan shoulder shove yesterday? He still seems to think he has a shot at the green even with the penalty.

Reaction Score
Did you see the Sagan shoulder shove yesterday? He still seems to think he has a shot at the green even with the penalty.
Was that yesterday or today? If today, thanks for the spoiler.

Reaction Score
Not this year. He did have a great ride on stage 12 hanging with the Peloton but no stage victory or points. The call was questionable but the penalty was too severe.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Not this year. He did have a great ride on stage 12 hanging with the Peloton but no stage victory or points. The call was questionable but the penalty was too severe.

I don’t think he has a shot. I think the penalty was too severe, but it was such an exaggerated motion that I can see why they felt they had to do it.

It’s hard to say for sure with the high camera angle, but I am not sure he really needed to do it either. I think he slowed himself down there.

Reaction Score
I don’t think he has a shot. I think the penalty was too severe, but it was such an exaggerated motion that I can see why they felt they had to do it.

It’s hard to say for sure with the high camera angle, but I am not sure he really needed to do it either. I think he slowed himself down there.
Those sprints are just fun to watch. He also probably slowed Van Aert down which cost him. After an entire stage of racing they burst over 40 mph and have to make several split second decisions while going all out. It all happens so fast pure instinct. I miss watching Greipel going apesh*t at the line but it's fun watching the young guns come up.

Reaction Score
So I just watched the last few stages of Le Tour and yes, I was able to not read about it until I watched it on DVR. Amazing accomplishment by Tadej Pogacar, won the Yellow, Polka Dot and White jersey at age 21. Great run by Prmoz Roglic too. I am not a big fan of having the very unique time trial the stage before the finale. I think it would have been better to have another stage or two available to gain or lose time.

Nice job by Sepp Kuss (15), Neilson Powless (56), Tejay (91)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom