Lawn care timeline | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lawn care timeline

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I've paid for treatments and lawn care for the past few years. Got too expensive.

''what's the schedule for fertilizer, pre emergents, weed and feed, etc.? What and when, before or after watering, and before or after mowing?

Zone 6a

Reaction Score
Need property values to drop first. And I'd prefer to build, but that's difficult with my preferred location being five hours away.
I'm fortunate enough to have been able to find exactly what I was looking for, and now I'm at an age where the only work I do is for myself. 7ac, a pond, 2 streams, 6 miles from town in nowhere Alabama. Low property taxes and no more shoveling snow!! I know that it's not for everyone, but the better half and myself are good with it. ?????

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I'm fortunate enough to have been able to find exactly what I was looking for, and now I'm at an age where the only work I do is for myself. 7ac, a pond, 2 streams, 6 miles from town in nowhere Alabama. Low property taxes and no more shoveling snow!! I know that it's not for everyone, but the better half and myself are good with it. ?????
hehe. it may be 'nowhere' to some, but it'll always be 'somewhere' to me. lol.
everybody comes from somewhere. that pond got any fish? if it does, u gots some serious idling time ahead of u. noice. luv this tune. immensely.

Reaction Score
hehe. it may be 'nowhere' to some, but it'll always be 'somewhere' to me. lol.
everybody comes from somewhere. that pond got any fish? if it does, u gots some serious idling time ahead of u. noice. luv this tune. immensely.

@ClifSpliffy you're always welcome to fish anytime you're in my neck of the woods. You might just hook into a big ole bass.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Anyone have any suggestions for dealing with this kind of grass? It's not a weed as far as I know, just ugly grass. Is there any easy way to get rid of it, or do I have to rip up each blade from the root if I want it gone? It's all over my front lawn.

It looks like my picture won't upload, so I'll just have to describe it. They're tall blades of grass that stick almost straight up. They're the kind of blades of grass that are thick and you could hold up to your mouth and blow through and they would whistle. Hopefully that did a good job explaining what I'm dealing with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom