Lauren Cox practicing | The Boneyard

Lauren Cox practicing

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The game on Jan. 9 just became more interesting. I’m much more curious how UConn will score in the paint and rebound.

Reaction Score
Or even better: "Baylor out of excuses for when UConn beats them"
Lol let’s see! It’s going to be a good game! Let’s see how Nelson ododa does against Lauren cox

Reaction Score
Lol let’s see! It’s going to be a good game! Let’s see how Nelson ododa does against Lauren cox
Megan walker is going to get hounded by DiDi Richards on defense which leaves Kyla Irwin against Nalyssa Smith lol

Reaction Score
Megan walker is going to get hounded by DiDi Richards on defense which leaves Kyla Irwin against Nalyssa Smith lol
UConn needs to pull them out and hit 3s. If Megan and Chrystin are smart, they will drive against Richards and get her a couple fouls early. I think the Grif will get a lot of minutes in this game and I'm not sure Baylor has any answers for her while they are focused on Megatron.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

1577569184386.png

Reaction Score
UConn needs to pull them out and hit 3s. If Megan and Chrystin are smart, they will drive against Richards and get her a couple fouls early. I think the Grif will get a lot of minutes in this game and I'm not sure Baylor has any answers for her while they are focused on Megatron.
Richards and Landrum are our best perimeter defenders and if they drive in the paint Lauren cox will be there! I just hope that juicy will fire up lots of 3’s

Reaction Score

I’m not sure that Cox will be playing the center position.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure that Cox will be playing the center position.
Well she’s our best post defender! I don’t see Nalyssa Smith on her since she’s not that great on defense yet! How I see it Baylor is going to have
T’ea Cooper vs crystal dangerfield
Juicy Landrum vs christyn Williams
DiDi Richards vs Megan Walker
Nalyssa Smith vs Kyla Irwin
Lauren cox vs Nelson ododa

Reaction Score
Richards and Landrum are our best perimeter defenders and if they drive in the paint Lauren cox will be there! I just hope that juicy will fire up lots of 3’s

Cox will be gassed by halftime in this game! UConn is going to push tempo and run all game vs Baylor.

Reaction Score
Cox will be gassed by halftime in this game! UConn is going to push tempo and run all game vs Baylor.
Lol that’s what you guys said all year last year heading up to the game last year! Lauren has great endurance and can play all game! People always underestimated Lauren cox and Kalani Brown but most of the times they’ll beat opponents down the floor and score easily! Lauren cox is not going to be gassed!

Reaction Score
The only players that Di Di has had problems with are quick shorter players. She has long legs and is a long strider, but very quick guards she has problems with. But she won't be guarding Dangerfield. She locks down everyone else. Baylor will be a tough matchup for Uconn.

Reaction Score
Lol that’s what you guys said all year last year heading up to the game last year! Lauren has great endurance and can play all game! People always underestimated Lauren cox and Kalani Brown but most of the times they’ll beat opponents down the floor and score easily! Lauren cox is not going to be gassed!

I am questioning her endurance because of her layoff, even Mulkey says she is nowhere near being in game shape.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
It should be a competitive game. Geno will out coach Kim and UConn by double digets. UConn has too many scorers who can fill up the hoop. Cox back is a big plus for BU however how many more points and rebounds will she get then Queen wouldve gotten. Not that much. Cox will replace a player who has been been pretty good for BU.

Reaction Score
I am questioning her endurance because of her layoff, even Mulkey says she is nowhere near being in game shape.
Well she has 2 games before UConn and also she’s still better than most of the country when not at 100 percent

Reaction Score
It should be a competitive game. Geno will out coach Kim and UConn by double digets. UConn has too many scorers who can fill up the hoop. Cox back is a big plus for BU however how many more points and rebounds will she get then Queen wouldve gotten. Not that much. Cox will replace a player who has been been pretty good for BU.
Lol Baylor has a lot of scorers too and don’t forget Baylor is a damn good defensive team with cox!

bbsamjj

Rutgers Rooter
Reaction Score
Queen has played well for Baylor no doubt, but Cox brings a lot more to the game than just points and rebounds (And Queen did not play well against Boston and SC---getting 4 fouls in just 14min). She's almost certainly the best defensive big in the country, plus has leadership and experience in huge games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom