Latest on Lou..? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Latest on Lou..?

Reaction Score
Batouly ... Geno not as encouraging there. Sounds like she still has a way to go.
Thinking that after the ND game there will be opportunities for Batouly will have opportunities to work her way in during the mop ups.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
At the very least she makes a fabulous decoy, even if she can't do much of anything. She'll attract so much defensive attention that somebody has to be wide open somewhere else on the court.

That's a great idea Nick! I suggest that if she isn't ready to play, the coaches should have a grad student assistant make a poster face of KLS, kind of like those of Geno we see in the stands.

Then they can send in one of the scrubs whose holding up the KLS image and voila, open shots for everyone else on the floor!

kls.crop.jpg

Reaction Score
Well I just heard the broadcast and it is a stitch - so Katie Lou. "Janelle just told me I'm going to have to limit my minutes on Sunday . I'm going to be on a minute count and I don't want to do that. So I figured I'd come right to you and tell you that I don't want to do that." Geno: "You're saying you don't want to play at all?" Lou "No. I wanna play the whole game or I don't want to have to come out." Geno: "Well we'll make that decision when I watch you play. If I think you look good then you'll play a lot. If I don't think you look good, you're not..." Lou: "Okay, fair enough." ... a little chat ... "But, we are not the same team without her. You can talk all you want about this kid iss good, that kid is good ...but, you know...Lou is the only kid we have that bridges that gap between guard and forward....Lou floats between the two and stretches the defense...." Really great stuff.

And I have to be the one spilling these beans. I want to get up in the morning get my 3rd cupa and get to reading it, not digging for it... criminey!

This was an actual conversation?

Reaction Score
Hope not, but it could be her foot did not react well after the most recent practice and the Daily Campus has more recent information?? Possible?

But then again, they have today and tomorrow to see how her foot is doing.

No, not possible. The Coaches Show was yesterday at 7pm and they won't practice again until this afternoon. The Daily Campus article was most likely written BEFORE Geno made the statements last night on TCS.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
No, not possible. The Coaches Show was yesterday at 7pm and they won't practice again until this afternoon. The Daily Campus article was most likely written BEFORE Geno made the statements last night on TCS.
I'm good with that.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Noting that both the Courant and Register are now reporting that Lou will play on Sunday, pending any unexpected development in practice today or tomorrow’s shoot around.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom