Latest Creme Bracketology Places LSU as #2 Seed, UConn a #3 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Latest Creme Bracketology Places LSU as #2 Seed, UConn a #3

Reaction Score
Without seeming narly, all these long anti-ESPN and Creme posts do is encourage him to submit more click bait. Its obvious he does little research and may in fact be rewarded by his employers for the increase in clicks. If no one pays attention to Creme, his platform will dissolve.

Reaction Score
No slight intended to you, @visitingcock. The passage you quoted practically made my head spin. Is Creme a professional writer? I mean, does he make a living with a pen? "One piece of criteria"????? I come from a family of journalists and writers, and my DNA practically revolts against this phrasing. Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

All that aside, it isn't a terrible analysis. His point seems to be that the previous stuff was speculative and perhaps poorly founded. But the data for a more analytical take on things like rankings and seedings making something more substantial possible. This is what we've all been waiting for.
I believe Creme peddles drugs for a living, that is, he sells pharmaceuticals. Not sure how he became a wbb bracketologist but he certainly creates unnecessary angst for those closely following wbb just as Joe Lunardi does on the men’s bb side.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom