Last numbers in the can, a note on per-40 sheet changes | The Boneyard

Last numbers in the can, a note on per-40 sheet changes

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
The end-of-year per-40 spreadsheet can be downloaded here.

Note there are now 3 tabs in the workbook: Selected per-40, Season per-40 and the Detail. The Season per-40 tab shows what most of you have probably looked at -- the total numbers for the year. The Selected per-40 tab is a minor modification to the per-40 page on the previous version -- there's just some changes to the line spacing so you can see more of the data at one time. With a 1024 by 1280 screen you should be able to see all 3 tables (raw data, per-40 and per-game) at once.

As a reminder, if you double-click on one of the stats in the raw data table (the top one), a new sheet will be shown with all the detail lines that went into generating the stat you clicked on. So, you can see what Pheesa did in each game of a particular part of the season by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the DATE filter (in row 3), selecting the game(s) you're interested in (after clicking the "Select Multiple Items" checkbox if you want more than one game) and clicking OK. All 3 tables will now show only the stats from those games. Then, to see the details from each game, just double-click on any of Pheesa's stats in the raw data table.

I'm still puttering with this workbook, so if you have any observations or recommendations or requests, don't be shy about speaking out.

I'm sure the ladies are disappointed in the way the season ended. So am I. But I'm not disappointed in their performance. To me, they exemplified all the attributes of the UConn Husky teams I've loved in the past. They were undermanned, but they left it all on the hardwood. They withstood being behind in many games to teams with lesser talent, held their resolve and showed their grit to regroup and recover. They grew into a cohesive unit with great chemistry and presented themselves as competent ambassadors for UConn and WCBB. They exceeded any rational expectation of what their season would comprise and left me only with the disappointment that our seniors Lou and Pheesa would be leaving without a title they could call their own.

Thank you, ladies, for all the excitement and admiration I've been host to this season. Good luck in the future wherever you may be.

See most of you next season!

Reaction Score
The end-of-year per-40 spreadsheet can be downloaded here.

Note there are now 3 tabs in the workbook: Selected per-40, Season per-40 and the Detail. The Season per-40 tab shows what most of you have probably looked at -- the total numbers for the year. The Selected per-40 tab is a minor modification to the per-40 page on the previous version -- there's just some changes to the line spacing so you can see more of the data at one time. With a 1024 by 1280 screen you should be able to see all 3 tables (raw data, per-40 and per-game) at once.

As a reminder, if you double-click on one of the stats in the raw data table (the top one), a new sheet will be shown with all the detail lines that went into generating the stat you clicked on. So, you can see what Pheesa did in each game of a particular part of the season by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the DATE filter (in row 3), selecting the game(s) you're interested in (after clicking the "Select Multiple Items" checkbox if you want more than one game) and clicking OK. All 3 tables will now show only the stats from those games. Then, to see the details from each game, just double-click on any of Pheesa's stats in the raw data table.

I'm still puttering with this workbook, so if you have any observations or recommendations or requests, don't be shy about speaking out.

I'm sure the ladies are disappointed in the way the season ended. So am I. But I'm not disappointed in their performance. To me, they exemplified all the attributes of the UConn Husky teams I've loved in the past. They were undermanned, but they left it all on the hardwood. They withstood being behind in many games to teams with lesser talent, held their resolve and showed their grit to regroup and recover. They grew into a cohesive unit with great chemistry and presented themselves as competent ambassadors for UConn and WCBB. They exceeded any rational expectation of what their season would comprise and left me only with the disappointment that our seniors Lou and Pheesa would be leaving without a title they could call their own.

Thank you, ladies, for all the excitement and admiration I've been host to this season. Good luck in the future wherever you may be.

See most of you next season!
KLS can call the 2016 title her own. She started the last 22 games including the national semi final and was selected to the all-conf. tourney team.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Thanks for a great reference all season long. Highly encourage more BY to use this spreadsheet as a reference to inform their opinions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom