Last chance.. | The Boneyard

Last chance..

Reaction Score
Too stock up on Cadbury Eggs before they are completely gone till next Easter season. I recommend going to your local CVS and buying them at 50% off. I got 4 bags of mini eggs( white chocolate), and about 24 large eggs.

It's the best advise I can give you all tonight.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Too stock up on Cadbury Eggs before they are completely gone till next Easter season. I recommend going to your local CVS and buying them at 50% off. I got 4 bags of mini eggs( white chocolate), and about 24 large eggs.

Not to worry, they come back for Halloween.

0275c1b601e0d6ef20ebc01e6c37a125.jpg

Reaction Score
I'm not a fan of the cadbury eggs, but am a huge fan of the reeses eggs and bought 2 bags of them!!

Great point. I am ashamed to admit I bought those as well. I also bought 4 coconut nests.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Wait! I thought Triad was our junk food go-to guy! ;)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
But they never seem to have those malted milk ball eggs the next day.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I thought this was about UConn winning another Championship

OT in the subject line would be great

I like the Reese's Clusters
053b6e545cdbb80beca9d4963ad0973b.png

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I was about to call the thread starter a glutton..... then i remembered some of my off-season posts/threads :oops:

those cadbury eggs are pretty good..... havent had one in years though...... I always forget about them until I see those Rabbit commercials..... havent seen one in a few years... not sure if they still come on TV or not.

Donuts man. He's the authority.

Actually my donut consumption has dropped dramatically since October...... I'll explain at a later date.

Reaction Score
I was about to call the thread starter a glutton..... then i remembered some of my off-season posts/threads :oops:

those cadbury eggs are pretty good..... havent had one in years though. I always forget about them until I see those Rabbit commercials..... havent seen one in a few years... not sure if they still come on TV or not.

Actually my donut consumption has dropped dramatically since October. I'll explain at a later date.

Good post. I thought we all could have used a bit of levity during times like these :)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Cadbury even makes memorable commercials.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score

those cadbury eggs are pretty good..... havent had one in years though. I always forget about them until I see those Rabbit commercials..... havent seen one in a few years... not sure if they still come on TV or not.

Actually my donut consumption has dropped dramatically since October. I'll explain at a later date.
So that's why UConn lost. For all of you shrill BY-ers looking for another reason, aside from poor play and losing to the better team, here's the culprit.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom