Las Vegas Aces @ Connecticut Sun - 5/20/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Las Vegas Aces @ Connecticut Sun - 5/20/18

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Has there ever been any discussion about delaying the beginning of the WNBA season until all the players complete their overseas commitments?

Reaction Score
Has there ever been any discussion about delaying the beginning of the WNBA season until all the players complete their overseas commitments?

From what I have read/heard is that by the time it's ending overseas is starting back up again and we would possibly see many players leaving early. I didn't realize just how much some of the overseas teams really pay them, but it's a lot more.

Reaction Score
In a surprise to no one, with no Plum, no Jefferson, and no McBride the Aces are no good.
They were kind if thrown together at the last minute and lost their first road game. I think they'll be better in their first home game.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
They were kind if thrown together at the last minute and lost their first road game. I think they'll be better in their first home game.

Young-Wilson-Swords-Coffey-Allen is just not a WNBA-quality starting lineup. That's 4 players who are best suited to being backups plus a rookie.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
In a surprise to no one, with no Plum, no Jefferson, and no McBride the Aces are no good.

True, they stumbled coming out of the gate. Let's see where they are at the halfway mark. Maybe they can right the ship by then.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Adamec's latest says Moriah had microfracture surgery on her knee. That suggests worn down cartilage. I think Tuck had similar surgery on her troublesome knee in the past.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom