LaRussa | The Boneyard

LaRussa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are you;
A. Happy that he had a major failing with his calling card move
B. Surpised their could be such a major communication breakdown? I mean c'mon when a fan is at the ballpark attention is always paid to who is getting up in the bullpen, you are telling me the manager doesn't notice when the guy warming up is throwing with the wrong arm or no one is warming up
C. Bummed because this simply means more left-right-left constant pitching change moves in the future because the ONE time it isn't done it costs a team a world series game.

Reaction Score
Are you;
A. Happy that he had a major failing with his calling card move
B. Surpised their could be such a major communication breakdown? I mean c'mon when a fan is at the ballpark attention is always paid to who is getting up in the bullpen, you are telling me the manager doesn't notice when the guy warming up is throwing with the wrong arm or no one is warming up
C. Bummed because this simply means more left-right-left constant pitching change moves in the future because the ONE time it isn't done it costs a team a world series game.

Really can't stand the man but he either made an awful move or allowed his own player to make a call which failed miserably. Love that it happened to him he can't lose enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom