Larrier.... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Larrier....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seth Davis says he can fill Hamilton's role "and then some." I almost wonder if that's why Hamilton left. Larrier very well could have taken DHam's starting spot this season.

Been saying that for a year now. Hamilton always put his head down when the going got tough. Based on what he must have seen in practice, I'm pretty sure he knew he was going to be overshadowed this year an his best chance at making an NBA team was last year (not saying he was ready tho, he Def wasnt) an now I would bet money on it that you never see Hamilton in an NBA game. His brother Jordan was way better than Daniel an he barely made it. Especially with how deep the draft is this year, he probably figured 2nd round is better than sharing minutes with a possible lottery pick an not getting drafted at all.

C

Chief00

4 guards has some merit but still got to rebound ball before you run.

Reaction Score
Been saying that for a year now. Hamilton always put his head down when the going got tough. Based on what he must have seen in practice, I'm pretty sure he knew he was going to be overshadowed this year an his best chance at making an NBA team was last year (not saying he was ready tho, he Def wasnt) an now I would bet money on it that you never see Hamilton in an NBA game. His brother Jordan was way better than Daniel an he barely made it. Especially with how deep the draft is this year, he probably figured 2nd round is better than sharing minutes with a possible lottery pick an not getting drafted at all.

Exactly what I didn't like about him. I'll always support every Husky that went here after they leave but Hamilton just never had any heart. Great talent but needs a chip on his shoulder.

C

Chief00

Exactly what I didn't like about him. I'll always support every Husky that went here after they leave but Hamilton just never had any heart. Great talent but needs a chip on his shoulder.
Say what you want - he got lots of rebounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom