Larrier.... | The Boneyard

Larrier....

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Just you wait Henry Higgins, just you wait.

Reaction Score
If this isn't the most hyperbolic comparison during the season, it sure as hell is an impressive contestant for this early.

I guess it depends on whether you think Pippen is better than Durant, because I'm sure we'll hear that comparison eventually.

Reaction Score
Its only been two games but should this guy ever come off the floor? He seems to have an immense all around game like Pippen.
Let's pump the brakes and I've been Larrier's biggest promoter over the last year.

Plus Scottie is the wrong comparison anyways....

If we are lucky and Larrier fulfills his seemingly unlimited potential we are looking at the closest thing to....

Paul George

Even Larrier himself would admit George is who he emulates his game after.

Reaction Score
Deandre Daniels, because why not...everyone over 6'7 gets compared to him.

Seriously though, not a comparison but I envision a Harrison Barnes (on GS) like role/type of player

Reaction Score
the best comp i can think of is kent bazemore, larrier has that 'skinny bounce'. really interested to see his finishing ability early this season, he can blow by pretty much anybody.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Let's pump the brakes and I've been Larrier's biggest promoter over the last year.

Plus Scottie is the wrong comparison anyways....

If we are lucky and Larrier fulfills his seemingly unlimited potential we are looking at the closest thing to....

Paul George

Even Larrier himself would admit George is who he emulates his game after.
Okay, I'll take Paul George.

Reaction Score
Seth Davis says he can fill Hamilton's role "and then some." I almost wonder if that's why Hamilton left. Larrier very well could have taken DHam's starting spot this season.

Reaction Score
Seth Davis says he can fill Hamilton's role "and then some." I almost wonder if that's why Hamilton left. Larrier very well could have taken DHam's starting spot this season.
Beat me to posting this by like 3 seconds. But since I'm here already, the proof

Reaction Score
Doubtful, if Hamilton had stayed a starting lineup of JA, Rodney, Larrier, DH, and Brimah/another big would have been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom