Larrier Visited UConn Today | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Larrier Visited UConn Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Where's The Chief when you need him? Require confirmation stat.

Reaction Score
I hope its "Larrier like Terrier." Otherwise we will hear the likes of every broadcaster in America minus Bilas and Franschilla pronounce it wrong.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Hey, I only graduated from a state school.

But, they came out with a long explanation of needing consistency even among sports teams and the answer was UCONN, I took it at face value. Didn't get the wordmark vs in-line usage thing. My brain is exploding!
Do people at IBM write Ibm or ibm when it isn't logo-ish. UPS become ups? Espn?
So now that I understand wordmark, I have to go back and relearn the definition of consistency!;)
One last time....

WORDMARK:
image.jpg

OVER
image.jpg

In-line:
UConn over Maryland

Got it now?

Reaction Score
I'm still hearing that at some point today we will find out. From all accounts it is a toss up but my one source told me today he feels really good about Larrier. He reiterated that they are in good with him. Things could change but if this guy is that confident then I am too.

Reaction Score
I'm still hearing that at some point today we will find out. From all accounts it is a toss up but my one source told me today he feels really good about Larrier. He reiterated that they are in good with him. Things could change but if this guy is that confident then I am too.

I guess we will see soon if you make your way to the "CallMeBruce" "Zionn" type of impact crystal baller.;)

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Lol. I am amazed by the number of recent posters who have inside sources. Out of curiosity, where can I find one? Do you buy one online?
These are questions you don't ask. We're actually really privileged to have so many guys who have even "sometimes reliable" sources and connections to the program.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Lol. I am amazed by the number of recent posters who have inside sources. Out of curiosity, where can I find one? Do you buy one online?
It's quite easy actually. Watch and learn, since Larrier is down to only 2 schools it goes something like this: "Larrier announcing today, my sources are saying 50/50". Done. Easy as that, literally can't be wrong.

Reaction Score
Someone should make a bold prediction as fact with a source! Then IF it comes thru you are the man on the boards and regarded as an insider going forward. Maybe once a year you just have to make a prediction that turn out correct, ofcourse you state it as fact from your source. Get it right 2 or 3 times in a row and you are even given leeway in the future if you guess wrong since you've developed a strong track record of being reliable.

Anyone ever try that here? lol

Reaction Score
Honestly - while 50/50 just sounds like a safe way to go, it is so applicable in this case. I think both staffs would say the same thing at this moment about this recruitment. Our staff is cautiously optimistic, but no where close to the buzz around Gibbs.

Reaction Score
I realize hardship waivers are no longer.. so this is less of an issue. And I would never fault a kid for wanting to go elsewhere, but didn't he originally say he was transferring due to some family issue back in the Bronx - and wanting to be closer to home. Hence all the St. Johns talk back at the time of his transfer. Strange that he would then be considering a move from Richmond to College Park.

Reaction Score
I realize hardship waivers are no longer.. so this is less of an issue. And I would never fault a kid for wanting to go elsewhere, but didn't he originally say he was transferring due to some family issue back in the Bronx - and wanting to be closer to home. Hence all the St. Johns talk back at the time of his transfer. Strange that he would then be considering a move from Richmond to College Park.
He never said anything. VCU forums said he transferred for personal reasons, and would be going closer to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom