Larrier Visited UConn Today | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Larrier Visited UConn Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
When strategically placed that 20 minute post is funny. It's played out but still has a place.

Reaction Score
I am sure this is anti mojo or we may need a 10 "20 minutes" post. But I have been hearing a lot of pro uconn gossip connected with larrier in the last day. Mostly this morning from some top tos guys. I am sure I will be blasted if he picks Maryland

Reaction Score
I am sure this is anti mojo or we may need a 10 "20 minutes" post. But I have been hearing a lot of pro uconn gossip connected with larrier in the last day. Mostly this morning from some top tos guys. I am sure I will be blasted if he picks Maryland
Hear anything on when he is to decide?

Reaction Score
Well that's a win win. If he comes, awesome, if he doesn't we get to blast 99!

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, it appears we are dooooomed.

Last edited:

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Hear anything on when he is to decide?

Last week I heard possible today or friday. Hearing today that it may be more like early or mid next week .. (this is all second hand but from informed people) so I am saying I have no idea......

Well that's a win win. If he comes, awesome, if he doesn't we get to blast 99!

Deal....!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Last week I heard possible today or friday. Hearing today that it may be more like early or mid next week .. (this is all second hand but from informed people) so I am saying I have no idea.

Deal....!
If kid is keeping this so close to the vest, as some with informed sources have indicated, my guess is that people are guessing about his announcement and which way he's leaning.

Most likely after the Gibbs situation, Larrier has decided to tell no one (most likely not even his parents) what his decision will be. People will just have to wait for the kid to announce and not be hooper scoopers.

Reaction Score
If kid is keeping this so close to the vest, as some with informed sources have indicated, my guess is that people are guessing about his announcement and which way he's leaning.

Most likely after the Gibbs situation, Larrier has decided to tell no one (most likely not even his parents) what his decision will be. People will just have to wait for the kid to announce and not be hooper scoopers.
I think you are reading the tealeaf to closely.. besides 3 90% of us are second hand info..

caw

Reaction Score
I think you are reading the tealeaf to closely.. besides 3 90% of us are second hand info..

I think you need to raise that percentage significantly.

Reaction Score
OK 96%.. I am not sure what people expect. There is a reason why there is not a NY times like publication covering recruiting. Most of this is gossip and rumors

Reaction Score
No way, that's way too #%*@& generous for most of us Boneyarders and likely even the all knowing chief. Our minimal recruiting insight is more like, Hindu deity-hand info. We just hope you or 1-2 get some info, and it bodes well for the Huskies.
http://tinyurl.com/HinduDeityHands

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Would news of a Larrier commit in the next 24 hours turn off King at all on the Eve of his visit?
Didn't he say something about wanting to know what UConns roster was going to be when he comes up here?

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
The car wash one, though recent, has been beaten to a pulp lately. A few were introduced in the 2014 tournament run, like @Brochacho's "Ball Don't Lie!" or "Flood Gates!" but a lot of the ones from previous years outside of 20 minutes and "You're Telling Me There's a Chance?" have fallen off to the wayside.

Oh and "We're Doomed" is a classic as well.

Wait, how many Hilton units is that? And can he guard a chair?

caw

Reaction Score
OK 96%.. I am not sure what people expect. There is a reason why there is not a NY times like publication covering recruiting. Most of this is gossip and rumors

I'm not questioning sources or validity of sources but I'd say there are fewer than 5 posters that have any sources that aren't secondhand on any given recruit at best. I'd wager it's usually fewer than 5. I'm not saying that's a bad thing because there are a lot of good secondhand sources in recruiting that usually have good reads on the situations. I just think you are optomistic on the number of people with direct knowledge.

Reaction Score
Would news of a Larrier commit in the next 24 hours turn off King at all on the Eve of his visit?
Didn't he say something about wanting to know what UConns roster was going to be when he comes up here?
King is visiting tomorrow? If so, great!

Reaction Score
VJ King should be in no way dissuaded by a potential larrier commit, who could come here and fill that 'roscoe smith' role while king scores more on the wing. pretty excited if he makes it to storrs this weekend

Reaction Score
King is visiting tomorrow? If so, great!
VJ King should be in no way dissuaded by a potential larrier commit, who could come here and fill that 'roscoe smith' role while king scores more on the wing. pretty excited if he makes it to storrs this weekend
Mom confirmed the visit in this article:

Reaction Score
Mom confirmed the visit in this article:

would be nice to beat pitino out for a third straight recruit, seems like its down to uconn and ville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom