Larrier Status | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Larrier Status

Reaction Score
UConn could use another shooter as we saw the past game with Temple.
yes we need shooters but not having one player over 6'2" that can put the ball on the floor also hurts. Who besides our guards can take more than one dribble without something bad happening?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The abject stupidity of that was amazing.

Carmelo single-handedly won a title for Boeheim. Boeheim!

Is being called UConn’s Carmelo supposed to be an insult?

Ya I mean I got the thought, but I sure would take 19 year old Carmelo right now, as sickening as the thought is.

Reaction Score
I hope this game time decision narrative is just for the purpose of throwing the other team off. If it truly is a game time decision for a player who has maybe played a quarter of the games the last three years it will display all the rust the opponents hope for.

Ok I will channel the inner Chief:
- A “game time decision” for a team player is made by commitment in practice. The decision is made by a mental laser focus on the game and game prep.
- A selfish player makes a “game time decision” right before a game so he can get some limelight and jack up shots.

Since you're a casual fan and don't follow the team that closely, I'll drop this here for you:

“I definitely can’t wait to get back out there,” Larrier said on Tuesday. “I’m feeling good since the surgery.”

Larrier said he’ll likely be a game-time decision, but trainer James Doran seemed more confident that Larrier, who did just about everything in practice the past two days, will play.

“I think he’s being modest,” Doran said.

Terry Larrier should be back as UConn men look to overcome disturbing road trend

Reaction Score
Season not over till it's over. Ollie and the players aren't going to roll over and die and the fans shouldn't either. All it takes is getting hot at the right time.

A 28 point loss to a .500 temple isn't rolling over? Drugs are bad

Reaction Score
yes we need shooters but not having one player over 6'2" that can put the ball on the floor also hurts. Who besides our guards can take more than one dribble without something bad happening?
I would argue there aren’t manny guards who can put ball on floor and not have something bad happen. Vital and Adams are stripped regularly or dribble into trouble and a turnover results.

Reaction Score
Those (idiots) who claimed this team was better without Larrier (calling him UConn's Carmello) after the SMU win had a wake up call after the Temple game.

Glad he's back, we need him.

What do you mean? Polley's sweet jumper form was starting to look like the Big O (Oscar Robertson to you youngsters) Only kidding of course. Wait, come to think of it, his jump shot does resemble the Big O's, David Onuorah's that is.

IMG_0483.JPG

C

Chief00

Larrier said he’ll likely be a game-time decision, but trainer James Doran seemed more confident”
So this differs from my concern? Larrier says game time decision and Doran is more optimistic. Yeah, sounds like everyone is on the same page - and that two days of practice will take all the rust out. I love the casual fan but I must admit sometimes there’s an advantage to having played the game.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Season not over till it's over. Ollie and the players aren't going to roll over and die and the fans shouldn't either. All it takes is getting hot at the right time.

How many more years must I wait?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom