Larrier, Gilbert, Diarra, and Vital working out | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Larrier, Gilbert, Diarra, and Vital working out

Reaction Score
Some ppl you just dont invite to parties. They ruin every thing

You become more insufferable the more of your posts I read.
Larrier was at some high profile event last year, IIRC (where he played very well).

It was a nike camp I believe. Even after his crappy VCU season, his play at that camp had him moving into the lottery on some draft board IIRC

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to the season. We lost some young talent, but we're bringing some back. Gilbert and Larrier, if healthy, make us a much better team by taking pressure off Adams to produce. If Diarra has that motor we thought he had coming out of HS, we should be a good team.

Obviously the front court is a big concern.

Reaction Score
Ignore me

Nah you make me laugh when you complain normally.

In the future I'd suggest if you respond to an on topic, basketball related post with something relevant. Particularly if you want to fit the persona you seem to be trying to have on here

Reaction Score
Nah you make me laugh when you complain normally.

In the future I'd suggest if you respond to an on topic, basketball related post with something relevant. Particularly if you want to fit the persona you seem to be trying to have on here
Lol im flattered and thanks for the advice :D. But I cant take it seriously. I mean your're completely irrelevant. I dont recall a relevant post from you. Im actually ashamed i responded......

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Diarra is such a mystery to me. He looks great in the limited workout videos I've seen, but no clue what to expect in an actual game.

Reaction Score
Lol im flattered and thanks for the advice :D. But I cant take it seriously. I mean your're completely irrelevant. I dont recall a relevant post from you. Im actually ashamed i responded.

I think insulting people on the internet must make your life feel more complete, or something. I'm happy you have me as an outlet. Keep on keeping on, Ant.

Reaction Score
I prefer not to speculate on who is staying or leaving and I know that's what this board is about, but we had a lot of guys penciled in who aren't here this year. If Larrier has a good season he might need another for optimal position regardless of his age. Adams the same. That said, top players that you would think would go sometimes come back so it's pointless to do it.

Reaction Score
I think insulting people on the internet must make your life feel more complete, or something. I'm happy you have me as an outlet. Keep on keeping on, Ant.
Yup you read me like a book, kudos!!

Reaction Score
4 > 2

Or as they say in Syracuse...

4 > 1

I am probably reading too much into it but maybe is doing it 4 personal motivation 4 himself. Like he is striving 2 be 2 times as good next year. (At least we know it isn't for jersey sales.)

Reaction Score
good video!

diarra is so long. really think he will see starter's minutes at the five if healthy.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
All the fullspeed jumpstops and cutting he does worry me, reminds me a bit of DRose.

Not poo pooing that thought at all, but let's wait (god forbid) for him to have multiple injuries before throwing him in the same sentence as D Rose. Larrier does have a totally different build from Rose at least. Rose was such a muscled explosive athlete that he must have put absurd strain on his joints, especially given his style of play.

Hopefully, Larrier won't have further issues.

Reaction Score
I thot I saw one pic of Diarra posting up in the lane, but I must have been mistaken, because we don't teach that here.

Reaction Score
I hope to get up there next week or the week after - I have already met Coach Chil but anxious to see the new S&C guy in action.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
He's like 6-5; maybe 6-6.

You know what Chief he looked like 6'5" to me but after seeing him in a photo with KO next to him in what seemed to be a good angle for mau-surements, I will give him 6'6" I think but not much more if at all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom