Lance Ware Final 5 Coming | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lance Ware Final 5 Coming

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I have no idea if this was your 1st post back, but it's the first one I've seen. And it's perfect

Just passing through. Some BS is just too egregious not to be called out.

C

Chief00

Do you know what the phrase "by all accounts" means?

Because what you're saying is just patently false. You spend enough time on this board that you must be knowlingly doing this. Why? Not sure. But it's odd.

@BFieldHusky has been all over this stuff for months. We are evenly in the mix or leading for at least 4 of the players you listed.

2 things I am pretty sure of: 1) UK is on players a lot better than Cliff. Didn't watch him or call him during EYBL at all after the offer. 2) We lead for Jackson as of 3 weeks ago. Things change, but he wants to get out of upstate NY but still be able to see him mom and brother on breaks
Agree, God bless them, but Casual Fans often don’t understand the recruiting Grind. The impulse desire for immediate commitments or else everything is a failure isn’t how The Grind works.

C

Chief00

Like Akok, he's not a fan of Boeheim. Can you blame him? Lol.

The Cuse fans who run back to their board with any little thing we say won't be a fan of that.

They even attacked poor @Chief00!

Thanks - the amount of sleep I lost last night due to being attacked on the Cuse Board = ZERO

Rather. It’s a sign we are winning! The UConn Grind continues!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Agree, God bless them, but Casual Fans often don’t understand the recruiting Grind. The impulse desire for immediate commitments or else everything is a failure isn’t how The Grind works.

Preach, Chief. You been on the trail all week as I expect?

Reaction Score
Thanks - the amount of sleep I lost last night due to being attacked on the Cuse Board = ZERO

Rather. It’s a sign we are winning! The UConn Grind continues!!!!!!

I don't know Chief, all this talk about The Grind, did we give up on its predecessor too soon?The Blaze is on fire

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Nor do they understand how the Blaze strategy has worked out.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Chief loves living in the Cuse fans heads.
Sounds like you're franchising. Are you planning on going public?

Edit: posted this before seeing Scrutiner's post about Blaze.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom