Lance Ware Final 5 Coming | The Boneyard

Lance Ware Final 5 Coming

Reaction Score

on a scale of 1-10 how confident is staff on making the list?

1-no confidence
10-lock

Reaction Score
Outside chance of making the top five, but it doesn't matter. Kid is going to Kentucky.

Reaction Score
At least we dont have to worry about our conference hurting us anymore when we go thru this crap

Reaction Score
Outside chance of making the top five, but it doesn't matter. Kid is going to Kentucky.

so freakin depressing. UK swoops in at the last minute with an offer and he's gone. same thing gonna happen with cliff once n'faly dante either reclassifies or picks oregon. smh.

and then there were six...

top150 recruits we still have a chance with: thomas, lane, jackson, cliff, springs, cardwell

by all accounts the only guy we lead with is springs :oops:

Reaction Score
so freakin depressing. UK swoops in at the last minute with an offer and he's gone. same thing gonna happen with cliff once n'faly dante either reclassifies or picks oregon. smh.

top150 recruits we still have a chance with: thomas, lane, jackson, cliff, springs, cardwell

Do you know what the phrase "by all accounts" means?

Because what you're saying is just patently false. You spend enough time on this board that you must be knowlingly doing this. Why? Not sure. But it's odd.

@BFieldHusky has been all over this stuff for months. We are evenly in the mix or leading for at least 4 of the players you listed.

2 things I am pretty sure of: 1) UK is on players a lot better than Cliff. Didn't watch him or call him during EYBL at all after the offer. 2) We lead for Jackson as of 3 weeks ago. Things change, but he wants to get out of upstate NY but still be able to see him mom and brother on breaks

Reaction Score

Because what you're saying is just patently false. You spend enough time on this board that you must be knowlingly doing this. Why? Not sure. But it's odd.

@BFieldHusky has been all over this stuff for months. We are evenly in the mix or leading for at least 4 of the players you listed.

2 things I am pretty sure of: 1) UK is on players a lot better than Cliff. Didn't watch him or call him during EYBL at all after the offer. 2) We lead for Jackson as of 3 weeks ago. Things change, but he wants to get out of upstate NY but still be able to see him mom and brother on breaks

Calipari did watch Cliff at the PIT.

We are in line for several good visits the next two months.

@bendm your are premature in your worries. Hurley does work in the fall, and we have set ourselves up to close some kids in September and October.

Reaction Score
sure and that's great, but evenly in the mix is a lot different than leading. yeah i've read all the posts and it just seems like springs is the only guy we are super confident in. jackson's probably second. i'm not trolling or anything i'm just having an episode of kofi ptsd. i had to take 6 month hiatus after that.

He and other insiders has alluded that we have lead in the past for 3 of them.

If your standard is Springs-level for leading, you won't find much solace. That level of sure-thing might not happen for another few years. He practically begged for an offer. If we want him, he is coming here. It's up to the coaches evaluation of his skills now.

Take this a little less seriously, then. Really. Start playing ball yourself or something. It's just a game. I need to take that advice too. Take myself way too seriously on the yard.

Kofi went to Illinoi$ for reasons no fan without Chief's grinding ability is going to change. We didn't want him anyone if that was his criteria for recruitment.

Reaction Score
We are beating UK in a head to head recruiting battle until we start winning. Once the winning comes I expect us to start to win these types of battles.

Apples to apples sure, we’ll win some. If we aren’t playing the g$me the way AZ, UL, Duke and many others do, we are still losing most of the time. I will beat the 4* drum over and over. Fill the roster with 4* players and get a 5* now and then and we’ll be back to cutting all kinds of nets. That formula creates talented and experienced teams.

Too much focus on 5* players will kill us. It has to be a well calculated approach.

Reaction Score
The level of recruits we want to be bringing in don't lend themselves to the level of confidence people on this board want. Top players require top competition on the recruiting trail

Reaction Score
Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky

Reaction Score

Like Akok, he's not a fan of Boeheim. Can you blame him? Lol.

The Cuse fans who run back to their board with any little thing we say won't be a fan of that.

They even attacked poor @Chief00!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
Like Akok, he's not a fan of Boeheim. Can you blame him? Lol.

The Cuse fans who run back to their board with any little thing we say won't be a fan of that.

They even attacked poor @Chief00!

Cuse fans told me that you, Chief, and Hurley are making up these lies to make UConn look better.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Get over it.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
They keep bringing up on how we thought we had Carey.

They must have forgotten about all their “insiders” claiming we had no shot with Akok.

Hey, if I knew my program's future ceiling was being the 9th best team in their conference, I'd try and detach myself from reality too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom