Lamb Sprained Ankle: Game Time Decision | The Boneyard

Lamb Sprained Ankle: Game Time Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Jeremy Lamb sprained his right ankle in practice today. His status for Sunday v. Coppin State will be a game-time decision."

From Kyle Muncy on Twitter

Let's hope he's alright. A game with no Lamb, no Boatright, and an ailing Shabazz may not be pretty.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Give the ball to Niels...he'll step up and lead us to the promised land...he'll be our "point forward."

Reaction Score
Hell, let's give the ball to Drummond. He shows that he's got some handles in his videos, and I know that I sure wouldn't want to get in the way of a 270 pound man barreling fast down the court.

Reaction Score
I really hope we are getting all the stuff out of the way early in the season, luckily none of the injuries are too bad.

Reaction Score
Yes better now than later to bad it's both are backcourt guys. Soon we will get the Boat and we'll have a pretty good player by all accounts. We need him bad for our Backcourt depth.

Reaction Score
Hell, let's give the ball to Drummond. He shows that he's got some handles in his videos, and I know that I sure wouldn't want to get in the way of a 270 pound man barreling fast down the court.
They'll take the charge. Once.

Reaction Score
Give the ball to Niels...he'll step up and lead us to the promised land...he'll be our "point forward."
please, he's been committing turnovers every time he touches the ball.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
"Jeremy Lamb sprained his right ankle in practice today. His status for Sunday v. Coppin State will be a game-time decision."

From Kyle Muncy on Twitter

Let's hope he's alright. A game with no Lamb, no Boatright, and an ailing Shabazz may not be pretty.
If necessary, rest them both, but it would certainly make for a character building game for the remaining players...huge test for Allen and Niels and Deandre would also be handling the ball a lot

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Could this be the first-ever start by a walk-on at UConn?

Reaction Score

This dude seriously has to look for his shot more. A little too unselfish for his own good.

Reaction Score
I work at the hotel the guys are staying tonight and JL not limping or showing anye affects of a sprain ankle...

Reaction Score
Shlts a hoax. Jus like how hcbb lists Brady on he injury report every week. Pure gamesmanship....I hope

Reaction Score
Here's hoping the ankle is fine, Jeremy plays sunday and goes off for 30.

Reaction Score
Do we really need gamesmanship for Coppin St?
Ha. That was my thought exactly when I read that. This team is a lot worse than we thought if JC is pulling the old fake em out with the injury report on Coppin State.

Reaction Score
Could be the difference between winning by 30 or 50. But I wasn't serious regardless

Reaction Score
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA i love performance art...

in all seriousness though, Neils is the worst ballhandler on the team. No composure with the ball, constantly changing pivot feet, awkward looking, a million ball fakes. Somebody tell him to chill out and just "be" on the court.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHHA i love performance art...

in all seriousness though, Neils is the worst ballhandler on the team. No composure with the ball, constantly changing pivot feet, awkward looking, a million ball fakes. Somebody tell him to chill out and just "be" on the court.

I have to agree with this, but I don't blame Giffey. He's a natural 3 and not a 2 and playing him out of position isn't working. Granted there's not much of a choice right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom