Lamb and shooting | The Boneyard

Lamb and shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe im looking too much into this but does anyone else find it somewhat of a negative that Lambs points come mostly on shots. I first noticed this during the exhibition vs AIC. Trust me im not complaining because ill take points any way we can get them. When Uconn starts to get into the Big East schedule and starts to go up against guys taller than 6-7 and 6-8 i dont think he will get as many easy looks as like he is now. In order to score more he will have to work harder getting to the basket.

:p

Reaction Score
as shown in the last tournaments, I don't see his shooting taking any slide soon. I do notice his floater has been less frequent...will it pick up? this is back-court version of the Andre dunks too much thread, lol

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Maybe im looking too much into this but does anyone else find it somewhat of a negative that Lambs points come mostly on shots. I first noticed this during the exhibition vs AIC. Trust me im not complaining because ill take points any way we can get them. When Uconn starts to get into the Big East schedule and starts to go up against guys taller than 6-7 and 6-8 i dont think he will get as many easy looks as like he is now. In order to score more he will have to work harder getting to the basket.

:p
I'm a little more concerned that all of Napiers assists come off of passes. That's got to change!

Reaction Score
Drummond dunks too much and Lamb dunks too little.

Reaction Score
If Lamb wants to truly be an elite player, he's going to have to learn to score without shooting. The great ones find a way.

Reaction Score
If Lamb wants to truly be an elite player, he's going to have to learn to score without shooting. The great ones find a way.

I agree. Rudy Gay never did, and that's why he's undeserving of the Ring.

Reaction Score
Agreed, the only way were going to improve is if Lamb can learn to score without shooting, Drummond stops dunking and Shabazz gets assists without passing.

Reaction Score

The Globetrotters have mastered this, I've seen them hit an opponent on the head with the ball and the ball goes in. Lamb just needs more accuracy.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
If you bounced the ball off your own head and it went through the basket, would that basket count as a non-shot? What if you bounced the ball off the court and it went in? We need answers.

Reaction Score
finally you guys are with me on this.. Lamb must find a way to score without shooting for him to reach his potential.

Reaction Score
If you bounced the ball off your own head and it went through the basket, would that basket count as a non-shot? What if you bounced the ball off the court and it went in? We need answers.
You need to go out and party this weekend. Dance and free your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom