Lakers get Davis | The Boneyard

Lakers get Davis

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
They'll need another max free agent (Butler?) to hang with Houston and Denver. Good job hanging onto Kuz though.

Reaction Score
CAN’T WAIT FOR SKIP AND SHANNOOOONNN

WE FIRMLY IN THE CATBIRD SEAT NAOOOOOO ORDER THE CASES

Shay called it yesterday, noted that the Lakers were like second-favorite coming out of the East next year, figured Vegas knew something

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Now the light return makes sense

Reaction Score
Who do the celtics go after now? Assuming kyrie leaves

Capela?
D Lo?

Reaction Score

Now the light return makes sense

AD's agent also undercut the team's leverage at all turns. Celtics didn't include Tatum at least in part because Rich Paul "warned off the Celtics". "They can trade for him, but it’ll be for one year," Paul told Sports Illustrated.

Raptors could give up DeRozan on his big contract for a 1-year rental when their timeline is now or blow it up, but Celtics with their longer timeline and rookie scale contracts should certainly not.

Reaction Score
NO is going to be fun to watch. I'm not saying they will be good, but Ball and Zion will live on House of Highlights. They may have the best defensive backcourt in the league. The frontcourt looks a mess defensively and they have a lack of shooting - I am not sure how well Randle and Zion complement each other. Either way, they project as a fun league pass team and have many more moves to make.

the Q

Reaction Score
NO is going to be fun to watch. I'm not saying they will be good, but Ball and Zion will live on House of Highlights. They may have the best defensive backcourt in the league. The frontcourt looks a mess defensively and they have a lack of shooting - I am not sure how well Randle and Zion complement each other. Either way, they project as a fun league pass team and have many more moves to make.

Randle probably opting out with all this cap space available.

I’m curios if they keep Holliday now. Plenty of teams will be interested.

Reaction Score
Raptors could give up DeRozan on his big contract for a 1-year rental when their timeline is now or blow it up, but Celtics with their longer timeline and rookie scale contracts should certainly not.
Well that’s the tertiary story happening here. What exactly is going on in Boston now that Kyrie is leaving and their best players are Tatum and Hayward, with no lottery picks coming? This is the rebuild that’s been going on for 6+ years? Even if Kawhi leaves Toronto you’re at best projected as fourth in the conference

Reaction Score
Lol all the celtics fans who claimed no way the Lakers could beat their pursuit of Davis and said the reports he wanted to be in LA and wanted nothing to do with boston were untrue

Reaction Score
Randle probably opting out with all this cap space available.

I’m curios if they keep Holliday now. Plenty of teams will be interested.

You are right. Randle will definitely opt out. They should keep Holliday. If they remain healthy, they aren't bad enough to correctly tank, even without Jrue.

the Q

Reaction Score
Well that’s the tertiary story happening here. What exactly is going on in Boston now that Kyrie is leaving and their best players are Tatum and Hayward, with no lottery picks coming? This is the rebuild that’s been going on for 6+ years? Even if Kawhi leaves Toronto you’re at best projected as fourth in the conference

Litterally have one lottery pick this week and one probable one with Memphis next year or the year after.

the Q

Reaction Score
Lol all the celtics fans who claimed no way the Lakers could beat their pursuit of Davis and said the reports he wanted to be in LA and wanted nothing to do with boston were untrue

Only way the lakers could was if Tatum wasn’t on the table. Frankly I still think the celts could’ve beat that offer. Ingram is massively overrated.

Reaction Score
Have you payed an iota of attention to AD? This has been in the works for a year. AD wants to be in LA with LeBron
Yeah obviously there's like a 99% chance he stays and there's a reason the Lakers did it. But I hope it blows up in their face

Reaction Score
Can't believe anyone would be questioning this for the Lakers, it's an absolute no-brainer and Lebron will have another all-star team. Celtics looked like they were in the process of creating a multi championship future but Ainge has played everything about as poorly as it could possibly be played.

Reaction Score

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. They will probably sign a competent mid tier PG and finish as a 5/6 seed. Develop Brown and Tatum and hope to get a great Grizz pick.

the Q

Reaction Score
Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. They will probably sign a competent mid tier PG and finish as a 5/6 seed. Develop Brown and Tatum and hope to get a great Grizz pick.

I don’t think they have a alpha top guy on a title team there. Better hope it comes from the Memphis pick.

I badly want ainge to get bol and okeke in this draft.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom