Lagow going home... | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Lagow going home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The kid's no longer a member of our Football Team or our University.

How long until we can take all the Lagow threads to the Cess Pool?

Bit silly. Same is true for say Randy Edsall and Sio Moore.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Bit silly. Same is true for say Randy Edsall and Sio Moore.

You're right, take the Randy threads to the cesspool too. But saying that Sio is no longer a member of our Football Team or University is splitting hairs and pretty silly in it's own right.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I know the tweet was taken down, but Lagow may feel right at home in the Big 12. With the type of defense many of those teams play, it will feel more like he is back winning the Texas State 7-on-7 tournament.

Reaction Score
I find that a well tailored closed top, closed top dress, or form fitting sweater or turtleneck is just as, if not in many cases MORE flattering, than the complete open, push up enhanced motor boat look.....when it comes to the merits of cleavage, and how it is presented.

APA

Reaction Score
Stillwater makes Storrs seem like a bustling metropolis.
Hardly. Tfhe school has about 25,000 students, the city has anouther 45,000 residents, and it is a one hour drive to Oklahoma City, with a metro population of well over one million.

Reaction Score
I find that a well tailored closed top, closed top dress, or form fitting sweater or turtleneck is just as, if not in many cases MORE flattering, than the complete open, push up enhanced motor boat look.....when it comes to the merits of cleavage, and how it is presented.

Alright ... I'll bite ... is it still called cleavage if you can't even see skin? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ignore a tight fitting turtle neck if it walked by ...

Reaction Score
Hardly. Tfhe school has about 25,000 students, the city has anouther 45,000 residents, and it is a one hour drive to Oklahoma City, with a metro population of well over one million.

You know what - I think I better edit, lest the thought police be angered, or some poor worker somewhere be observed by their boss reading the boneyard and be exposed to the word in exclamation, not once but thrice.

So in response to the above:

My city is bigger than yours. Boobies. Boobies. Boobies.

Reaction Score
Alright ... I'll bite ... is it still called cleavage if you can't even see skin? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't ignore a tight fitting turtle neck if it walked by ...

Does a bear Shot in the woods? Does a falling tree make a sound in the woods if no one is there to hear it? is it still cleavage when you can't see skin? These are questions that have been pondered by philosophers for ages.

My answer is yes - because it's still there, even if you don't see it.

Reaction Score

Ever been there?

Reaction Score
yeesh man, I didn't look at exactly what the link was for, just thought it was relevant to the post, NOT COOL clicking that at work!! :)

dog .jpg

Reaction Score
I hope that his transfer doesn't impeed future UConn recruiting in Texas.
We're likely screwed as long as Coach P is our head coach. You take the best players from ANYWHERE. Nice to have loyalty Connecticut but that is not how Alabama football became Alabama football.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20130820/pasqualoni-pledges-commitment-to-connecticut-recruits

Our head coach is a boob. Yes, nice to have CT players come but have to allow players from other states to compete.

You are reaching quite a bit on your conclusion there dude. Quite a bit. I think that what's happened is that in contrast to his predecessor, who openly discussed his opinion that CT high school football rules and regulations, made it difficult to recruit quality players locally (re: regulated high school practice times, etc), this head coach is doing nothing of the sort, and actually completely contrary, making a point - and a valid point, that there are many division 1A caliber players within or state borders coming out of high school programs, and that he wants UCONN to be a destination school, for all of them. (will all of them come? no - but it sure is nice, to be getting the top rated local players at a good clip recently) Does it mean we aren't actively recruiting outside, or in any way recruiting less out of state? Absolutely not. We've ramped up our local recruiting. I cannot believe that this can be made out to be a bad thing. But that the boneyard I guess.

All that said. I like the use of the word boob. Should be used more.

. But I do like the use of the word 'boob'

Reaction Score
We're likely screwed as long as Coach P is our head coach. You take the best players from ANYWHERE. Nice to have loyalty Connecticut but that is not how Alabama football became Alabama football.

Seriously, how did you go from the article you posted to the conclusion that we aren't willing and desiring to take the best players from everywhere we recruit, Connecticut or elsewhere? That's one heck of a mountainous boob you just crossed to jump from that article to that conclusion.

Reaction Score
Yes, nice to have CT players come but have to allow players from other states to compete.

... and who did he not allow compete? Was there someone from outside of CT not allowed on the practice fields, in the meeting rooms or the weight room the last two+ years that I missed Butch?

conspiracy2.jpg

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Oklahoma State had a big time QB prospect transfer to Illinois in June. That probably opened up a spot for Lagow. Can't blame him, that's a sweet landing spot.

No worries, Boyle and Marshi have better arms than Lagow. Ironically it was reported that Marshi had interest from Oklahoma and Whitmer landed here via Illinois.

Reaction Score

Edsall was criticized for not building enough relationships inside of CT, we are now going to criticize P for focusing too much on building those relationships? No Way.

Reaction Score
Jimmy "Moobs" Serrano when he was a kid:

384073_271177949593412_337566335_n.jpg

As crazy as it sounds, it does seem PP is the anti-Edsall in recruiting. He's from CT, after all. Losing our 4th string QB to possibly Oklahoma State?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
There's just no evidence to support that Lagow wasn't allowed to compete solely to promote Boyle. There is evidence that Boyle was at least as good, if not better, than Lagow. That Boyle is from CT is nice, but ancillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom