Lagow back in the fold... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Lagow back in the fold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Didn't want to post on the subject until the decision was made. Good for UConn to get some real depth and competition at QB. He has been a real good ambassador for the program since his interest in UConn.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Could you explain what you mean?

Plenty of people said with the uttermost conviction he was not coming, and lambasted anyone who thought the door was still cracked. He is coming. Time for those who called us morons to eat some crow for being wrong.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure I need to apologize for anything, but even if I did, my dog is eating my keyboar.......

Reaction Score
Plenty of people said with the uttermost conviction he was not coming, and lambasted anyone who thought the door was still cracked. He is coming. Time for those who called us morons to eat some crow for being wrong.
Don't forget Saint Paul Pasqualoni. He had GDL for OC for 2 years, people were blasting him in the worst ways, and now some people are acting like he can do no wrong. Funny.

Reaction Score
Welcome to UConn. This should be a great battle to watch.

Reaction Score
how can you even see your keyboard with all that egg on your face?

I going to go to the doctor, and get myself checked out before I respond. Need to make sure everythign is ok. I'll get back to you tommorrow.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
What a fascinating waste of time by everyone freaking out.
Fickle duck*ers.

Congratulations on your decision Rich!! Play hard and compete every day and your future is bright.

The picture on the Courant website reminds me of Dan O.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Where were we on scholly count? Does this come at the expense of someone else? Just curious.

Yes. Someone else will be gone. But they may have been gone already.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It might be the hours of personal attacks on his family by a certain poster

LOL if this is about me. I was wrong, I didn't think he was coming. I don't think I said much to anyone who was still talking about it because I didn't much care.

Some of you guys take message boards posts way too seriously and way too personally.

The father came here and said the kid wasn't looking for other offers. At the exact same time an article was published where there were direct quotes asking for other offers. To ask why these two things are contradictory is not a personal attack.

Reaction Score
The Viking wasn't referring to you, whaler11. Just saying.

Reaction Score
Don't forget Saint Paul Pasqualoni. He had GDL for OC for 2 years, people were blasting him in the worst ways, and now some people are acting like he can do no wrong. Funny.

Pathetic diversionary tactic... ;)

Reaction Score
This should never have been allowed by this online community of fans, to drag out this far, the way it did. There were only five Carl's, huskynation's, whaler's, and sportsart's, and huskyfandan's that tried everything to get this thing to go away and called BS.

Next time, if there is a next time, there should be five thousand Carl's, huskynation's, whaler's, and sportsart's, and dan's calling BS and telling a poster to cut the and take the game somewhere else. This whole thing has shown that we are indeed a brand new football program at the level we're at.

It's got nothing to do with being respectful to a poster, claiming to be someone, on an anonymous message board. Regardless of whether or not identities are true or not.

It's got everythign to do with understanding what football recruiting is about, and what national signing day really means, and what an NLI really means for a division 1 college football player and being respectful of everyone that actually does sign it.

The poster by the end was even trying to get fans to stop, and focus on the class, and I'm grateful finally just went away. I'm not happy about the whole thing, because there was a major distraction to the kids that actually did sign on that day, but I'm hopeful that it will be a good learning experience for the fan base.

Again, I look forward to the signed letter.

Signing day, is the day that high school football players get to be celebrated for what they've done, and what they have the opportunity to do in the future. It's the time for college football program fans, to recognize the new players they have coming into the family, and recognize what they've done to get there.

it's their day to shine - the signee's, and only the signee's, because the majority of them, aren't going to be seen in any other significant way by fans, for a couple years thereafter.

I hope that all the fans here, remember that in the future.

Reaction Score
Glad to see him take his time, think it over, and decide to come here. This looks like a heck of a QB class for PP and Weist.

Reaction Score
Pathetic diversionary tactic... ;)

It's the truth... ;)

Now all of the sudden, PP is not stubborn, all easy-going, loving, etc. L O L.

No - but it sure sounds like he didn't tell RL to take his NLI and stick it where the Texas sun doesn't shine as you so boldly asserted.

Reaction Score
“@RichardLagow: I will be signing my NLI TODAY at 3:30 by the football locker room!!! come show love especially if we are close” Post pics!

Reaction Score
I going to go to the doctor, and get myself checked out before I respond. Need to make sure everythign is ok. I'll get back to you tommorrow.
I believe the prognosis will be diarrhea of the fingers. Let me know if I hit jackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom