Lady Vols Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
And them Southron Girls gots Big Hair!!

Reaction Score
Nothing better than a lil moonshine from a Mason jar! :)
My first contact with Mason jars delivered drinks was in Shrevesport, La. and then across the South. Thanks, we don't run into it as often, kind of miss it. Connecticut, at one time, believe it or not was a COUNTRY state, i.e. Country Music was big.

Reaction Score
I don't understand the view of several Volnation posters that eventually Tyler Summitt will become Tennessee's head coach and save the program. He was an assistant coach for two years. He has one year of head coaching experience and was a game over .500. I know that record is with a team that he did not recruit and that he has not had time to fully install what will become his system – but that's the point. Who knows if he can recruit as a head coach? Who knows if he can run an effective offense or defense? Nobody. If bloodlines made great coaches, UConn could put Geno out to stud and dominate 'til the end of time.

Ya I think many in TN land are excited at the prospect of anything "Summit"..... and seeing something of him last year watching Lah-Tech, I am impressed by him...... Of course, I think he needs a bit of seasoning to get things down pat..... no pun intended..... but God knows... if he can win at all there, he will be well sought after...... I think a solid coaching veteran like DeMoss only will help him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom