LaDazhia Williams at the game?? | The Boneyard

LaDazhia Williams at the game??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know if L. Williams was at the game last night. I think she lives in the Tampa area. Thought she may try to make that game.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
She has attended a number of other USF games this season and in past years.

I know that she is our #1 target for 2017, but so was Tina Charles, another local, at the time, who ended up at UCONN.

So far, USF WBB hasn't been able to keep top local talent home.

If we can consistently be a ranked team from year to year, that might change somewhat.

I'm hopeful that that will happen at some point, but I'm not optimistic that she will be the one to set the trend for USF.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

I know that she is our #1 target for 2017, but so was Tina Charles, another local, at the time, who ended up at UCONN.

If we can consistently be a ranked team from year to year, that might change somewhat.

I'm hopeful that that will happen at some point, but I'm not optimistic that she will be the one to set the trend for USF.
Tina is from New York and went to Christ the King high school.

Reaction Score

The Tina Charles, from NYC? Not local to Tampa.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
I'm sorry for the confusion.

I meant to write Tiffany Hayes.

Flashback:

By Carl Adamec | Posted: Friday, March 2, 2007 12:00 am

Watching the University of Connecticut women's basketball team play against South Florida in Tampa last week only confirmed what Tiffany Hayes had always thought about the Huskies.

She wanted to be one of them.

Hayes, a 6-foot junior guard from Winter Haven, Fla., announced Thursday afternoon she had made an oral commitment to attend UConn..."

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Ladazhia Williams does not have an offer from UConn. She does from ND and some other schools.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
How many players does UCONN typically offer in a given year? Is it a set number or more like a range?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
How many players does UCONN typically offer in a given year? Is it a set number or more like a range?
They pretty much offer to who they really want. They'll look at quite a few players (we'll hear of 10 or more names usually), but then decide who they really want and who's interested in UCONN. If they only find 1 or 2 such players that's all they'll offer. If they find 5, they'll offer that many, if they have the schollies and they usually do. Haven't been full since maybe 2000/2001?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Who does have an offer from Uconn?
For class of 2017 Espinoza- Hunter has and accepted a UCONN offer. Megan Walker probably has A UCONN offer.

Reaction Score
From what I've seen, LaDazhia's game reminds me an awful lot of Michala Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom