Kwinton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kwinton

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Quite frankly, my concern is he’s spending time thinking and practicing stuff he will never use in the game. But, it’s great for the Casual Fan - maybe he can do it at First Night?

As long as Hurley has him sorted out, I'm cool with it.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Jim, actually had them practiced that scenario.
I went to plenty of JCs practices Chief00 - he may have tolerated that type of play under certain circumstances during practice by certain players - but - practicing that specific pass back? That's a stretch - even by your standards!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I went to plenty of JCs practices Chief00 - he may have tolerated that type of play under certain circumstances during practice by certain players - but - practicing that specific pass back? That's a stretch - even by your standards!!!!
He was talking about the Burrell pass to Tate George leading to "The Shot." I believe that play was called "Home Run 1." There was also a "Home Run 2."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I’m predicting it now. He will be the programs first Harlem Globetrotter.

That’s a legit possibility. He has the hops and showmanship.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In before Chief points out that he traveled.

C

Chief00

I was referring to the Burrell full court pass. Not KW’s over the head deal - LOL - that would not have gone well. He might have reminded him of his foul shooting % and kindly suggested he might spend time on that.
But Chief gets it - on their own time spending a few minutes on something fun is fine. I just don’t know where KW draws the line?

C

Chief00

He was talking about the Burrell pass to Tate George leading to "The Shot." I believe that play was called "Home Run 1." There was also a "Home Run 2."

Correct. Just seeing now.

Reaction Score
Encourage the guy. It’s not an unprofessional stunt. Let em all loosen up and have some fun. I’m sure mr. Hurley will have em all in line at game time. Looking forward to seeing a great team out there on the court.

Reaction Score
You know I'm on the fence for this one. I'm all good with "having fun" and such but at the same time I'd love to see him more proud of a video of him making 20 12 foot bankers in a row. We all know he can dunk and he's a good kid, but can you now learn to play basketball game time? Some deserve to have fun, others should be working to get minutes constantly and in turn showing that on a video rather than the obvious, which has little to do with October through April.

They need to be all in, leave the fun at the pool. Starts now and I'm excite to start talking basketball again, recruiting and ll the stuff.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You know I'm on the fence for this one. I'm all good with "having fun" and such but at the same time I'd love to see him more proud of a video of him making 20 12 foot bankers in a row. We all know he can dunk and he's a good kid, but can you now learn to play basketball game time? Some deserve to have fun, others should be working to get minutes constantly and in turn showing that on a video rather than the obvious, which has little to do with October through April.

That doesn't play on instagram though. Dunks get clicks and likes; nobody cares about bank shots.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That doesn't play on instagram though. Dunks get clicks and likes; nobody cares about bank shots.
I was going to say he’d get likes from Karl Malone but dude still has a flip phone so I doubt he’s up on IG.
upload_2018-9-4_11-26-18.jpeg

Reaction Score

I know but I want guys who don’t care all that much about instagram and prefer to work on the things that count. Not saying he’s not just need guys who understand they weren’t that good last year and need to work on a lot of things to be on the court this year.

I get things have changed don’t blame him but let’s see what else pans out.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
If we’re relying on KW bank shots for points cancel the season. Let the kid do his thing, which is clearly dunking on instagram.

Reaction Score
If we’re relying on KW bank shots for points cancel the season. Let the kid do his thing, which is clearly dunking on instagram.

We can't ask kids to shoot just 35-40% any more? Ok just dunk then and sit I'm good.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, my concern is he’s spending time thinking and practicing stuff he will never use in the game. But, it’s great for the Casual Fan - maybe he can do it at First Night?

That could be out out of bounds play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom