Kwintin | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kwintin

Reaction Score
Kwintin is an intriguing chess piece. The # of squares on the chess board he can span are limited... However, his physicality at least makes him intriguing in spots, depending on the other pieces on the board (he'll occupy his square)
Love the guy's enthusiasm but there are zero squares on a chess board he can realistically occupy in high level D1 basketball, outside of mop-up duty.

Reaction Score
I hear everything u guys are saying about kwintin and I guess I mostly agree. But as of now yawke is only a little better than onuwurah. That’s not saying much. Can’t wait till diarra gets back

Reaction Score
I hear everything u guys are saying about kwintin and I guess I mostly agree. But as of now yawke is only a little better than onuwurah. That’s not saying much. Can’t wait till diarra gets back
Yeah Yakwe hasn’t been blocking shots and he’s been worse than a 0 on offense. He’s had one good game, but I can’t imagine him playing much once Diarra gets back with exception to games where Diarra gets into foul trouble (8.9 PF/40 last year).

He and Williams both seem like good guys to have in the locker room though.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Kwintin is an intriguing chess piece. The # of squares on the chess board he can span are limited... However, his physicality at least makes him intriguing in spots, depending on the other pieces on the board (he'll occupy his square)

Whoa! The metaphor is far too deep for me to wrap my noggin around. Are you proposing we change the rules of Chess, adding a new "Kwintin" piece that can only move vertically?

Reaction Score
If UConn takes care of business early v. UNH, there should be plenty of opportunity for Kwintin to show off in garbage time. Wildcats are one of the worst teams in college basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom