Kwintin | The Boneyard

Kwintin

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
He’ll be a Globetrotter preferred walk - on.
Curly Neal was at the game. Poor baby.
“ Damn You KOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!”

Reaction Score
I like kwintin. I was at Game tonight and even tho he picked up two quick fouls, he’s so active and really gets after it. Can he really be that much worse than yakwe? Give him some more run. He did want to throw a Brutal dunk down so bad too. God I hope he gets a few breakaways this year in garbage time so he can make sportscenter. Lol

Reaction Score
Kwintin has a good attitude without much skill especially on defense. He is a step slow for Div 1.

Reaction Score
Yeah I kno. Just saying. Seems like at the very least he can be disruptive and get the crowd and team going by injecting some life into them when needed.

Reaction Score
Hurley said his super bowl was first night. nuff said. With that, and I didn't watch tonight or Iowa, is Yakwe THAT bad?

Reaction Score
He doesn’t counteract lethargy if his presence in the game, more often than not, immediately stops the game and sends the other team to the foul line. Guys who don’t earn minutes alway have the benefit of people making up ways in which they could be effective, but it’s usually nothing more than wishful thinking. By all accounts, he’s a great guy and teammate. That’s his role here.

Reaction Score
I like kwintin. I was at Game tonight and even tho he picked up two quick fouls, he’s so active and really gets after it. Can he really be that much worse than yakwe? Give him some more run. He did want to throw a Brutal dunk down so bad too. God I hope he gets a few breakaways this year in garbage time so he can make sportscenter. Lol
Love the guy's energy and enthusiasm but yes, yes he very much can be and is much worse than Yakwe. The gap between the two of them is significant. Kwintin is a bull in a china shop on offense and defense. Yakwe at least brings some defensive stability. He just doesn't look like he has any idea how to play defense.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He seems like a nice young man. Hope it goes well for him after UConn. He's not good. He's our least good player, but he certainly has energy.

I am hopeful that two more high energy guys who have actual basketball skills, soon rejoin the lineup. Both Wilson and Diarra can bring athleticism along with some real game. It will change our team dramatically and allow Hurley to do more.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Youtube Dunker should never see the floor outside of garbage time. He can't hoop at all.

Reaction Score
I was thinking about it, really hope we get an Omar Calhoun vs Ohio State type performance from Kwintin sometime this year. Senior who sticks out hardships and gets rewarded with a game where they play out of their mind. That Omar game was one of my favorites ever.

Reaction Score
Kwintin is an intriguing chess piece. The # of squares on the chess board he can span are limited... However, his physicality at least makes him intriguing in spots, depending on the other pieces on the board (he'll occupy his square)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom