Kwintin Williams Graduates | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Graduates

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Don't get to excited though. I heard all he practices are dunks :)

Yeah, he's got the around the basket dunks close to 100% now. Hitting about 75% when he launches from the free throw line. Only making about 30% of the dunks where he leaps from beyond the three point line though, so he's working on those. It seems there's some difficultly getting his feet to clear the heads of defenders over 6'4" or so. :D

Reactions: pj

pj

Reaction Score
Yeah, he's got the around the basket dunks close to 100% now. Hitting about 75% when he launches from the free throw line. Only making about 30% of the dunks where he leaps from beyond the three point line though, so he's working on those. It seems there's some difficultly getting his feet to clear the heads of defenders over 6'4" or so. :D

If they keep their hands straight up and have position, then he has to clear 9'. He may need a running head start for that, so it will have to be an alley-oop rather than a pure dunk. Luckily I think Alterique and Jalen can make that pass.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
If they keep their hands straight up and have position, then he has to clear 9'. He may need a running head start for that, so it will have to be an alley-oop rather than a pure dunk. Luckily I think Alterique and Jalen can make that pass.

It's really just a nice underhand scoop pass.

Reaction Score
Update: As seen on instagram, Kwintin executed a sweet 360 fully extended windmill dunk into a swimming pool. Probably top 10 social media pool dunks of all time. But let's go and get on campus, KW!

Reaction Score
Update: As seen on instagram, Kwintin executed a sweet 360 fully extended windmill dunk into a swimming pool. Probably top 10 social media pool dunks of all time. But let's go and get on campus, KW!
Seriously... most of the team has been on campus for weeks. Why is he jumping into pools in Arizona?

Reaction Score
He just put up another ridiculous dunk on Instagram. I guess he was dead serious about not coming to Storrs until he got his vert up to 48". Here we are on Aug 19th and this guy has yet to step foot on campus.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It actually make little difference between 44 or 48 inches. I like the previous instagram post when he score on a one hand 3/4 court shot. HE literally threw the ball like a pitcher. It takes lots of hand strength and coordination to do that. This tells me he has a large hand and can get catch a pass/alley oop well. I am beginning to think that he has the most potential of any new-comers given his tools and size. He could not get to campus earlier because he did not graduate from Junior college yet. We will see him in less then a week

Reaction Score
He just put up another ridiculous dunk on Instagram. I guess he was dead serious about not coming to Storrs until he got his vert up to 48". Here we are on Aug 19th and this guy has yet to step foot on campus.
He just graduated JuCo. Couldn't be on campus until getting his degree if he was to play this upcoming season. Now can't be on campus on team's dime unless enrolled in classes (or on winter intersession but that's semantics). Will have to wait until early check-in which starts tomorrow at the earliest, and even then I don't think basketball players generally move in until later in the week, maybe as late as Friday.

C

Chief00

It actually make little difference between 44 or 48 inches. I like the previous instagram post when he score on a one hand 3/4 court shot. HE literally threw the ball like a pitcher. It takes lots of hand strength and coordination to do that. This tells me he has a large hand and can get catch a pass/alley oop well. I am beginning to think that he has the most potential of any new-comers given his tools and size. He could not get to campus earlier because he did not graduate from Junior college yet. We will see him in less then a week

Correct, about the JUCO graduation issue. He needs to move beyond dunks to get serious playing time.

C

Chief00

I will agree an intriguing project but quite frankly - fundamentals, fundamentals and fundamentals. I think the casual First Night fan types are basically saying fundamemtals don't matter - only old dudes like Calhoun and Blaney care about them - Believe me, they do matter and you should listen to those two old dudes! A utube video dunk takes you only so far in competitive basketball.

Reaction Score
I will agree an intriguing project but quite frankly - fundamentals, fundamentals and fundamentals. I think the casual First Night fan types are basically saying fundamemtals don't matter - only old dudes like Calhoun and Blaney care about them - Believe me, they do matter and you should listen to those two old dudes! A utube video dunk takes you only so far in competitive basketball.
Your slowly moving from funny to unbearable

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom