Kwintin Williams Graduates | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Graduates

Reaction Score
Hopefully this means he can finally get to campus, because he needs all the work and reps he can get.

pj

Reaction Score
He's played one year of organized basketball at an obscure community college. I'm super excited

Yes, but he had 8 rebounds and 9 dunks/layups per game, I'm guessing a significant number off offensive rebounds. If he can master defense and screening, he can be a contributor.

Reaction Score
The kid works hard down low and seems pretty relentless. Those are great traits to have. If he could give us 5 and 3 this year and show upside, I would be thrilled.

Reaction Score
I can imagine the guy (can't call him a kid) in a conference call with the staff after committing.
Kwin: I want to get my vertical up to 48 inches before I get to Storrs.
KO: Stop jumping. You already do that well. I want you to shoot 5,000 foul shots a day. Don't stop until you can make 4 thousand of them. Every day. Then you can stop and start practicing a pivot and drop step to the... no wait. I don't want you to practice doing it wrong, so just stay with the free throws, each and every day. Hard work and repetition is a blessing.
Carlos: That thing where you dunk the medicine ball from a seated position, I like that. Keep doing that.
Kwin: That's hard you know.
Carlos: If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be worth doing, would it?
KO: Hard work means taking the stairs. It's the UConn way.
Kwin: I usually just jump up to the next floor, Coach.
Victoria: I like the way you got your grades up to where they aren't an issue at all any more. We're going to need you to stay right on top of that. I'll be emailing you a summer reading list tonight.
Kfree: You should practice taking the ball off the board and immediately firing a pass to the opposite foul line. Ricky and Coach Ollie will worry about getting guards down court in time. You need to be able to secure the ball and hit them in stride.
Chill & Kill: Sounds like everything is under control here. We've got one more spot to fill, so we're heading out on the road. See you in a month or so.
KO: You still there, Kwin?

Note: Yes, I had to google the MBB Academic counselor's name
Anyone under fifty is a kid to me
My Oldest is 49 .

Reaction Score
Trying to get a sense of Kwintin Williams without looking at the misleading practice dunks. Saw highlights of his Pima cc team. The competition was solid, actually higher then the newspac league. You need to be able to play to get a 18 and 9. Shawn Olden our old recruit who committed to TCU was having problems scoring against his team. Kwintin was not in any of the highlights, I am impressed with his mature body n long arms. He also has good footwork when getting the rebounds. Can definitely catch an alley oop. Not sure about his shooting. He could be a very good defender at the 4th

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Enoch was too depressed thinking about having to play defense on the other end.
"OH MAN IF I SCORE THE OTHER GETS THE BALL. Luckily that's the only thing I know about basketball. "- Steve Enoch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom