Kwintin Williams Commits to UConn! | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Kwintin Williams Commits to UConn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This kid is tough if he could spend the summer in Yuma
It's the hot spot of AZ .
People from Yuma go to Phoenix when the summer gets too hot.
If he has a chance to go to CT
it's amazing he is not gone yet,
Probably a women
Coming from Alaska he probably thinks Arizona is the only place with women . He will soon find out the truth.

This place is so fcking strange.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I can imagine the guy (can't call him a kid) in a conference call with the staff after committing.
Kwin: I want to get my vertical up to 48 inches before I get to Storrs.
KO: Stop jumping. You already do that well. I want you to shoot 5,000 foul shots a day. Don't stop until you can make 4 thousand of them. Every day. Then you can stop and start practicing a pivot and drop step to the... no wait. I don't want you to practice doing it wrong, so just stay with the free throws, each and every day. Hard work and repetition is a blessing.
Carlos: That thing where you dunk the medicine ball from a seated position, I like that. Keep doing that.
Kwin: That's hard you know.
Carlos: If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be worth doing, would it?
KO: Hard work means taking the stairs. It's the UConn way.
Kwin: I usually just jump up to the next floor, Coach.
Victoria: I like the way you got your grades up to where they aren't an issue at all any more. We're going to need you to stay right on top of that. I'll be emailing you a summer reading list tonight.
Kfree: You should practice taking the ball off the board and immediately firing a pass to the opposite foul line. Ricky and Coach Ollie will worry about getting guards down court in time. You need to be able to secure the ball and hit them in stride.
Chill & Kill: Sounds like everything is under control here. We've got one more spot to fill, so we're heading out on the road. See you in a month or so.
KO: You still there, Kwin?

Note: Yes, I had to google the MBB Academic counselor's name

Last edited:

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I can imagine the guy (can't call him a kid) in a conference call with the staff after committing.
Kwin: I want to get my vertical up to 48 inches before I get to Storrs.
KO: Stop jumping. You already do that well. I want you to shoot 5,000 foul shots a day. Don't stop until you can make 4 thousand of them. Every day. Then you can stop and start practicing a pivot and drop step to the... no wait. I don't want you to practice doing it wrong, so just stay with the free throws, each and every day. Hard work and repetition is a blessing.
Carlos: That thing where you dunk the medicine ball from a seated position, I like that. Keep doing that.
Kwin: That's hard you know.
Carlos: If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be worth doing, would it?
KO: Hard work means taking the stairs. It's the UConn way.
Kwin: I usually just jump up to the next floor, Coach.
Victoria: I like the way you got your grades up to where they aren't an issue at all any more. We're going to need you to stay right on top of that. I'll be emailing you a summer reading list tonight.
Kfree: You should practice taking the ball off the board and immediately firing a pass to the opposite foul line. Ricky and Coach Ollie will worry about getting guards down court in time. You need to be able to secure the ball and hit them in stride.
Chill & Kill: Sounds like everything is under control here. We've got one more spot to fill, so we're heading out on the road. See you in a month or so.
KO: You still there, Kwin?

Note: Yes, I had to google the MBB Academic counselor's name
KO: There are two things we can offer you at UConn.
Eskimo: What's that coach!
KO: A guy name Bunky will be your UConn guide. And temperatures stay below 100 degrees F.
Eskimo: You and I will have a great relationship coach.

Welcome to UConn Kwintin! First recruit in a while I'm super excited about. Just a hunch.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Let jump man jump
If Jump Man can play D, rebound, outwork defenders for put backs and provide us with an occasional rim rocking dunk, he can be a difference maker on this team. Toughness and physicality like that of K. Freeman and J. Adrian can be the glue that holds a team together. Anyone know if this "kid" is as tough as he is a high flyer? The videos don't reveal much in this regard.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If Jump Man can play D, rebound, outwork defenders for put backs and provide us with an occasional rim rocking dunk, he can be a difference maker on this team. Toughness and physicality like that of K. Freeman and J. Adrian can be the glue that holds a team together. Anyone know if this "kid" is as tough as he is a high flyer? The videos don't reveal much in this regard.

Description of the above is an All American. I just don't want the kid to foul out in 10 minutes.

If we got a Jeff Adrien, we'd be all set.

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Description of the above is an All American. I just don't want the kid to foul out in 10 minutes.

If we got a Jeff Adrien, we'd be all set.

Agreed. I think seeing his incredible athleticism on video has given me high hopes. I may be getting ahead of things... that bounce dunk he is attempting on youtube video is making me think Jordan, Worthy or Dominique W. Staying on the court and not turning the ball over will be a better place to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom