Kudos to Upstater | The Boneyard

Kudos to Upstater

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Doing a great job defending Jim in the comments section of the Bilas article

A few other Boneyarders there as well.

Reaction Score
I love Jay Bilas. And yes, upstater, I love you too. :) those ignorant fools.

Why don't you guys get a room?!?!

All kidding aside just a great read by Jay who is the best in the business.........and super job as expected by upstater as well.......the jealousy has been rampant in regard to oppositions fans but that's to be expected..........they never had anyone as good as JC!!!

Reaction Score
I find it best to never, ever look at the comments on an article (of any type, sports, news, politics) or YouTube vidoes.

It's just for the best.

Reaction Score
I like Bilas as well. He's one of the few Dukies I actually respect. I value his opinion and it seems he is highly thought of in college basketball.

It's frustrating as hell when idiots are talking about Calhoun being some sort of cheater. It was phone calls and text messages. As upstater said they're not even illegal anymore. Now it does not make it right when it occurred, but in the big scheme of things, I find it to be relatively minor and in no way should scar the legacy of JC.

Reaction Score
That's where the fun is.

Fun through frustration. For some reason the vitriol posted by some of these ignorant college hoops fans fires me up. All they need to do is read a fact-based account instead of an opinion piece.

Reaction Score
I actually "liked" this post.

If you ask me, Bilas is hardly ever wrong. I can't think of a time when he was wrong. He is way too cool for school, but other than that, he seems like a good sort.

He's extremely bright and he writes that way. He certainly reads like he's an academic. He knows his stuff, gives praise without overdoing it, and has a great sense of humor. He is so great for the game.

H

Husk-E

Bilas is one of the best in the business by far. His opinions never waver and he's not really that biased on anything. And as for Upstater, you're doing a great job considering how stupid some of the people on those sites can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom