Krajewski to start on Saturday | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Krajewski to start on Saturday

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Correct. He is not the answer. Anyone with even close to 20/20 vision can see that.
Of course if he wins out, I’d give him a shot.

Reaction Score
I expect Steven Krajewski to show a little better command in the pocket, along with awareness... I suspect he'll tuck it and run (when need be) a little more. Focus on moving the chains first and foremost...

To me, if he can focus on that part (moving the chains) things will open up a little more as the game goes along.. maybe sooner than later at times...

We focus on that, then the deficiencies at the position will be lessened and the strengths can will be more apparent....

Heck, what do we have to lose? We're already considered a lost cause... Let's have some fun out there.. surprise folks in the process (gotta find some optimism in all of this)

Reaction Score
I expect Steven Krajewski to show a little better command in the pocket, along with awareness... I suspect he'll tuck it and run (when need be) a little more. Focus on moving the chains first and foremost...

To me, if he can focus on that part (moving the chains) things will open up a little more as the game goes along.. maybe sooner than later at times...

We focus on that, then the deficiencies at the position will be lessened and the strengths can will be more apparent....

Heck, what do we have to lose? We're already considered a lost cause... Let's have some fun out there.. surprise folks in the process (gotta find some optimism in all of this)
Can’t agree more. Ability for Steven Krajewski to sense pursuit, move the pocket if needed and make the decision to run, pass or duck will be sorely needed. We will know after 1 series if he can do any of those.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Can’t agree more. Ability for Steven Krajewski to sense pursuit, move the pocket if needed and make the decision to run, pass or duck will be sorely needed. We will know after 1 series if he can do any of those.

Hyperbole much?

Reaction Score
Chin i agree with wanting to see Steven Krajewski... I feel like UConn has an epically amazing way of screwing high-potential QB's along with their confidence by playing them in the worst possible scenario. Instead of throwing Steven Krajewski in for the second half of Holy Cross SKs being thrown into he fire in against a Big 10 team that loves to blitz. When he inevitably takes sacks and throws a couple of INT's I hope UConn nation doesn't give up on him and forget that Jack was given the benefit of the doubt for the past three years/two actual seasons. My biggest concern at this point is Steve getting injured because of our Online issue, specifically Ludnt. I will say Fortin back at center is huge. The games after Purdue will be much more telling on what Krajewski's is all about.
It’s Steve’s opportunity! If he is a true competitor he will step up and lead! Nobody wants to see anyone injured but it is something players should not be thinking about! The biggest issue is he should have been given some game reps the past two weeks.

Reaction Score

Very true... After seeing him in the UCF game ( playing injured) their is hope. And I'm sure he'll have to. Guifre needs to clean up the awareness and missed assignments on the OL, too. If you give up 12 QB hurries to FCS Holy Cross, vs. 1 for Uconn (Huskies threw it 41-20), what are we gonna see vs. a B1G team ?

Reaction Score
I think it will take more than one series to make an assessment. I would see how the first half goes and if he makes any adjustments. He even said in his interview, after the UCF game, that as time went on the game slowed down for him.

Reaction Score
Can we just say Jack Zergiotis is not ready …. yet? Do we need to attack a kid who could grow into role in near future and is 1 snap from heading back in?

At some point we need to recognize that practicing against ourselves has limited upside. We make every opposing qb we face look like a heisman finalist.
The kid is garbage. He hasn’t improved one bit since he’s gotten here. I’m shocked he’s 2nd string

Reaction Score
Very true... After seeing him in the UCF game ( playing injured) their is hope. And I'm sure he'll have to. Guifre needs to clean up the awareness and missed assignments on the OL, too. If you give up 12 QB hurries to FCS Holy Cross, vs. 1 for Uconn (Huskies threw it 41-20), what are we gonna see vs. a B1G team ?
And we also need to be able to execute a simple screen play.

Reaction Score
My favorite part of this video is seeing the actual scores and Purdues record. Don't get me wrong, I think Purdue is better than UConn .... so is every FBS program in the country and a majority of FCS.... but putting a video of your team getting slaughtered with sub .500 record with some defensive stops is what I wish our marketing department would step up and do
That was all a result of Darrell hazell.. I was highlighting karlaftis on a team that was still dealing with consequences of hazell AND lost rondale moore and Elijah sindelar on the same play.

Reaction Score
There's a reason he didn't win the job initially. Tough opponent for his first start. But this confirms what I heard prior to the start of the season. Luckily, he will have time to improve and this is the best opponent he will see for several weeks.

Reaction Score
There's a reason he didn't win the job initially. Tough opponent for his first start. But this confirms what I heard prior to the start of the season. Luckily, he will have time to improve and this is the best opponent he will see for several weeks.
He’s a better man than me.. I wouldn’t wanna take that

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Because our coach's suck.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom