Krajewski broken collarbone, out 6-8 weeks | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Krajewski broken collarbone, out 6-8 weeks

Reaction Score
Most winning programs and coaches play there best players not just because they like them but because they can ball!!

C0FE8338-069C-49D9-BEC7-F74BD4B81123.jpeg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Most winning programs and coaches play there best players not just because they like them but because they can ball!!
Edsall still playing only the guys he like's three years in while starving for a win?

Reaction Score
I've never seen a team more snake bit than UConn football. They started the big boy football journey so late(2002 as compared to their peers). Syracuse won their first major bowl game in the very early 1900's. BC started varsity football in 1893 and won the Sugar Bowl with a undefeated season in 1940. The state and the school couldn't get off their behind til this century to "allow" D-1A football at Storrs.
The only one to coach them to any semblance of success bailed on them the same day they played in their very first major bowl game. Successive head coaches(P & Diaco) ran the recruiting and fan base into the ground. Edsall returns on a bare bones salary, fights with the legislature over his son as a position coach and has to pony up cash from his pocket to help the program. Last season he coached them to 1 lousy win.
Now, the season starts and the winning QB(Beaudry) gets hurt, a true freshman gets thrown in and panics. Their redshirt freshman QB cracks his collar bone in practice I assume so now they are back to a CC transfer who hopefully is 100%. And a hundred other things that have happened to the Huskies since they have gone D-1.
But, they look over all better than last year. They've only played 4 games so far this year so there is still hope. Next year they'll be older, deeper and better than this year. Don't give up. Don't ever give up. Sooner than later the luck has to change for these guys.

Reaction Score
I like Randy little more than most. But the one thing I do not trust him doing: picking the right QB when he has options. He always goes to the wrong way.

You have to give Jay a chance to grow and learn now, even if he takes some lumps. He will be much better for it next year.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The next time Randy whines about Young Men and Doing Things The Right Way, remember that his way, his only way, always and forever, is avoiding accountability.

zls44

Reaction Score
If you wanted to actually kill the program, every single thing Randy Edsall has done since returning is exactly, to the letter, what you would do. He is an agent acting against the program. Prove otherwise.

Reaction Score
All these guys are gonna play.

Ain’t over for Zergiotis. He will get more chances. We haven’t seen the best Beaudry- he was shaky but athletic against Wagner. Krajewski showed talent late.

It’s a damn good thing Miles Foerster is on that roster. We might have to go Tom Matte.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I’ll take a stab and say things are in a death spiral and Randy has no idea what he’s doing about it.

Surprised you are still here as I figured you jumped ship at the beginning of the season. Maybe you are just here to b_tch like a few others.

I feel bad for Steve as he looked good the second half of the game on Saturday.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Why can't we have nice things? Seriously, why?

I was honestly looking forward to seeing Krajewski play, and now this. Kid must have been tough as nails to stay in that game. Fire is bright for him. Hopefully we're around long enough to see it...

Reaction Score
USF is horrible. Which means we have a puncher's chance whether it's Beaudry or even if Edsall went back to Z. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw both of them get playing time again on Saturday.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
All these guys are gonna play.

Ain’t over for Zergiotis. He will get more chances. We haven’t seen the best Beaudry- he was shaky but athletic against Wagner. Krajewski showed talent late.

It’s a damn good thing Miles Foerster is on that roster. We might have to go Tom Matte.
Earl Morrall, Frank Reich....

Reaction Score
Surprised you are still here as I figured you jumped ship at the beginning of the season. Maybe you are just here to b_tch like a few others.

I feel bad for Steve as he looked good the second half of the game on Saturday.

Yep I jumped ship and don’t regret it for a second.

If you want to continue burning your money and giving it to these clowns while they intentionally kill the program bully for you, superfan.

Reaction Score
USF is horrible. Which means we have a puncher's chance whether it's Beaudry or even if Edsall went back to Z. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw both of them get playing time again on Saturday.
I would play them both. What's the harm? None have shown themselves to be a world beater.

zls44

Reaction Score

Are they in the ICU? And besides, what is he scared of them saying?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom